Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis'

What do you think of Charles' views are they ridiculous or is there some truth?
RE: Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis'
I think its about time somebody told Charles he is a figurehead so he should keep his big nose out of politics and his opinions to himself. And remain neutral like his mum.
Charles is a know nothing idiot who earns tens of millions tax free from public capital thanks to his duchy.

Not saying his views on Putin are right or wrong but he's the same guy who lobbied successfully for the NHS to pay for homeopathy treatments.

The guy should be cast out, with the rest of the monarchy.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quite frankly, I wouldn't trust Prince Charles to reliably compare oranges to oranges.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Can't wait till his mother dies, just so I can say this:

Um, there is clearly an obvious parallel between Putin's actions and Hitler's. It's not just that he invaded a country, it's his stated motivation for doing so.
(May 21, 2014 at 2:45 am)sixchins Wrote: Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis'

What do you think of Charles' views are they ridiculous or is there some truth?

There is "some" truth to the comparison of any nation's actions to those of the Nazis.
I don't know about the Nazis, but the Russkies are getting bolder and bolder with each passing day. I praise Putin for his conservative and traditionalist policies, but I guess old enemies don't become new friends.
Russians are our enemies, whether they are Nazis or Communists, it matters little for me.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 342 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 442 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MA publishes database of law enforcement disciplinary actions Nanny 0 412 August 22, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 234 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Actions Have Consequences BrianSoddingBoru4 2 240 April 12, 2021 at 11:57 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 948 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1069 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 490 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2805 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi prince MBS meet with US evangelicals. WinterHold 1 286 November 11, 2018 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Deesse23