Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'
BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'
Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'; ironically MBS -Mohammed bin Salman- is personally using his Whatsapp to spread malicious hacking software, targeting Jeff Bizos this time:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...own-prince
[url=https://www.theguardian.com/technology/jeff-bezos][/url]
Quote:Jeff Bezos hack: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'

Exclusive: investigation suggests Washington Post owner was targeted five months before murder of Jamal Khashoggi

Sadly; this man -MBS- is a de-facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, a man with such a gullible, troll-like mentality that contributes with his own self to hack peoples' phones. More sad, is that this man was supported by many western states and especially by "Donald Trump".

If this is the kind of allies Donald Trump choose, protects and even send forces to protect, then Americans should not waste a moment to impeach him and even trial him for grand treason.
RE: BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince'
Fuck the Prince and fuck Jeff. He is an uber billionaire, he will be fine as an individual. Where the hacking matters is with voting, and the individual financial accounts of the middle and working class. But we have a GOP that doesn't give one fuck about cyber security.
Preaching to the choir Atlas...just select some other batshit imam with local support that we should throw our weight behind, one state to another.

Clean your own house, islamist.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2020 at 1:24 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Fuck the Prince and fuck Jeff. He is an uber billionaire, he will be fine as an individual. Where the hacking matters is with voting, and the individual financial accounts of the middle and working class. But we have a GOP that doesn't give one fuck about cyber security.

No Brian. It is a disaster meaning that MBS is using the trust of those he meet to smuggle malwares and spywares into their private possessions -like cell phones- containing their secret information.

This is an international disaster, a hostile action that can easily start a war between two states. It is a hostile action reaching the level of a war declaration.
A war between the KSA and the US? Do you listen to yourself at all? MBS is our boy, why and how would our boy engage in a war against his patrons?

Here, Atlass, Imma introduce you to my favorite Fake News! site. I think you'll appreciate it.

Quote:Cheeky bastards! Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) seems to have personally sent malware to Jeff Bezos's phone after the Washington Post, which Bezos owns, hired Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi as columnist. The Saudi government then stole all Bezos's data; after Khashoggi was murdered by MBS's assassins, the crown prince texted Bezos a photo of the woman he was having an affair with. So it looks like Bezos was exactly right when he accused the National Enquirer of conspiring with the Saudi government to blackmail him with details of the affair. And if, as it would not be crazy to speculate, Mohammed bin Salman used Israeli malware to hack not just Jeff Bezos but Jared Kushner as well, then he will be responsible for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi and irony itself.
https://www.wonkette.com/jeff-bezos-resp...ia-on-fire
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2020 at 2:22 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: A war between the KSA and the US?  Do you listen to yourself at all?  MBS is our boy, why and how would our boy engage in a war against his patrons?

He is not your "boy". He is your "cow"; i.e the U.S -and especially Trump- use him as a milking machine to get money at will.

But who says I -or my people; or even the world- cares about the greedy, infamous American foreign policy and especially the "Trump foreign policy"? the damage this milk-producing cow that is MBS is causing under Trump's protection has crossed the limits, even if he bribed Trump with lots of milk his smuggling of malwares is a very big underline
You do. Your people do. He's your leader, not ours. Get rid of him. We'll deal with whomever replaces him as well.
("boy" and "cow" are synonymous in my dialect....as "boy" refers to human livestock, btw)
(January 22, 2020 at 2:47 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: You do.  Your people do.  He's your leader, not ours.  Get rid of him.  We'll deal with whomever replaces him as well.

No. You brought him to power, you protected his family for decades.
Nothing you can do about that? Rise up Atlass, throw off the chains of your oppressor!

(porotip, it aint me, and it's not really the us either)

Ill contend the same for you that we contend for ourselves. We, these united states, are a people ungovernable except by consent. Are you not also people like us?
(January 22, 2020 at 3:00 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Nothing you can do about that?  Rise up Atlass, throw off the chains of your oppressor!

(porotip, it aint me, and it's not really the us either)

Ill contend the same for you that we contend for ourselves.  We, these united states, are a people ungovernable except by consent.  Are you not also people like us?

You have to take an immediate course in the "arts of moving masses to your side"; especially in a "tribal xenophobic societies".
Many trying to revolt here met their end because of "treason" from friends. 

For consent, I assure you that all humans are the same, and once a dictator comes in masses fear him and worship him except for few.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 582 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2428 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1135 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26860 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1178 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2078 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1228 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1984 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 348 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2143 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am