Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions Have Consequences
Actions Have Consequences
Didn't think this shit through, didja bitch?

Capitol Rioters Getting Beaten Up In Prison

Quote:The legal team for the self-professed “Sergeant of Arms” of the far-right group Proud Boys is asking a federal judge not to send their client to jail, partly because other people charged and convicted for partaking in the storming of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 have allegedly been the target of abuse behind bars, .

Lawyers for 30-year-old Ethan Nordean cited recent reports detailing alleged assaults and poor treatment of Capitol riot defendants by jail guards. The specific article cited by Nordean’s lawyers was published by POLITICO, but has been deleted from the outlet’s website some reason.  that the POLITICO article detailed one defendant’s claim that another defendant “was severely beaten by correctional officers” and is now blind in one eye with a “skull fracture and detached retina.”

Schadenfreude all over the place. Hilarious

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Actions Have Consequences
Fake news. DC jail guards are good republicans.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Actions Have Consequences
My brother is a prison guard and is a Trump fanatic and extreme conservative Republinut. He would probably be smuggling in steaks and beer for inmates who marched on the capital.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 2 70 March 24, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  MA publishes database of law enforcement disciplinary actions Nanny 0 379 August 22, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 14331 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Law of Unintended Consequences Will Kick You In The Balls Every Time Minimalist 28 3112 March 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Oh, The Joy of Unintended Consequences Minimalist 4 597 May 13, 2015 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis' sixchins 7 1954 May 25, 2014 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet