Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:15 pm

Poll: do peoples refuse to say yes because of morality?
This poll is closed.
yes they do
0%
0 0%
no they dont
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE:Is rape natural?
rebuttal to Is Rape Natural?

the poll result and the debate both ended with the answer yes

and before some idiot come talking that rape is bad

(bad and natural are different things truth be told rape is natural)

"in nature rapes happens often and many animal have sexual functions that prevent the female from escaping the copulation even by hurting herlike cats dogs snakes etc..."

now for the question is rape natural to humans?

"i could bother in answer this question but anyone who compare the places where rape is not or less punished with the one where it is severely punished will see that the reason we dont rape is the simply because we are trained by society to see it as a bad thing and as testament to this claim just look at places where security lowered and look at the rape ratio and you will see that just the fact that you have less chance to be punished dramaticaly increases the rape ratio"

but this tread is not about this

the point is that after reading over the tread i have noticed that it seems that people can't see the difference of natural and right and that they refraining from saying that rape is natural just because they were afraid that someone would say that natural implies in being right

i remembers me of peoples who try to deny that its natural for poor peoples to steal food just because they ddnt wanted it to be used against them

so my question is do you think morait blinds peoples of truth when lies sound more sweet than truth like in religion?

P.S please dont take this to the emotional point of view this is supposed to be a could hearted matter
RE: RE:Is rape natural?
Rape is a lack of empathy for the one being raped.

Empathy appears to be a natural state, and one we have in common with other animals.

Empathy is not evenly distributed in the population which could be viewed as a natural failing.

Therefore rape is a failure of nature for us and rape is not natural.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(May 29, 2014 at 2:02 am)max-greece Wrote: Rape is a lack of empathy for the one being raped.

Empathy appears to be a natural state, and one we have in common with other animals.

Empathy is not evenly distributed in the population which could be viewed as a natural failing.

if i tell you right now that one person died

someone died

are you feeling sad?

nope because you ddnt knew and you ddnt ever cared so you coudnt feels empathy for this person

sorry dude but empathy is something imposed by culture

just look at all cultures and you will see that in some cultures killing is normal

let be honest look at captalism and tell me if humans do fell empathy

no we dont we know that tons of kids are starving in africa but we go to our supermarkets look at all that food and we dont care

we dont feel empathy we are just trained to believe we feel

and besides just llok at what you said

you are probably the manipulation mass that vizualize rape as a guy assauting a girl and forcing it up as she cries

but when the scenarios is a boyfriend and a girl that already did it with him thosand of times is it still so bad?

look this is sopposed to belogical if you cant do it you arent forced to

besides as i said the point is if peoples refuse to admit things because they dont like it
(May 29, 2014 at 2:14 am)Ever Wrote:
(May 29, 2014 at 2:02 am)max-greece Wrote: Rape is a lack of empathy for the one being raped.

if i tell you right now that one person died

someone died

are you feeling sad?

nope because you ddnt knew and you ddnt ever cared so you coudnt feels empathy for this person

sorry dude but empathy is something imposed by culture

just look at all cultures and you will see that in some cultures killing is normal

no we dont we know that tons of kids are starving in africa but we go to our supermarkets look at all that food and we dont care

we dont feel empathy we are just trained to believe we feel

and besides just llok at what you said

you are probably the manipulation mass that vizualize rape as a guy assauting a girl and forcing it up as she cries

but when the scenarios is a boyfriend and a girl that already did it with him thosand of times is it still so bad?

look this is sopposed to belogical if you cant do it you arent forced to

besides as i said the point is if peoples refuse to admit things because they dont like it

I've been posting this a lot lately, but evidence strongly indicates we are born with innate empathy, which makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint as tribal creatures who need each other to survive.

http://youtu.be/FRvVFW85IcU

And it's not unique to us.

http://youtu.be/xLVcAHOzXKo
I am really confused by the poll question. What is it actually asking? Most people in the other thread did say yes. Rape is bad obviously, but I suppose that has no bearing on whether or not it is natural.
I read some stuff about how it is natural in animals, and we are animals, but we don't do sex the same way as most animals do. Most people don't view sex as nothing more than a way to spread their DNA to offspring. Even people have have sex just for the purpose of making a baby most likely have a lot more sex that is not for that purpose.
Is rape natural? I don't know. It seems to me that there would be a lot more rape if it were natural. I have never felt even an inkling of an urge to rape anyone. The thought of it makes me sick.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:sorry dude but empathy is something imposed by culture

Or, culture is something we use to enable us to overcome our natural empathy.

Could you give an example of a culture where killing is normal? In what circumstances?

Capitalism is a perfect example of cultural over-riding of natural empathy.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
My take on it is that yes, rape is natural, but we as self-aware intelligent beings have the capacity to reason that forcing another self aware intelligent being to have sex against their will is morally abhorrent.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Rape is as natural as murder.
WTF? 'Refuse to say yes'? What the hell of poll is that? Some people might say no, due to religious convictions and all you have to do is stay back or charm your way into that persons life (not exagerate or you'll be stalky). Rape naturally occurs and since we are aware of having our forcefully abused against our will, it psychological if not physically traumatize the victym. That is why we have laws that punish that act.
(May 29, 2014 at 3:35 am)LastPoet Wrote: WTF? 'Refuse to say yes'? What the hell of poll is that? Some people might say no, due to religious convictions and all you have to do is stay back or charm your way into that persons life (not exagerate or you'll be stalky). Rape naturally occurs and since we are aware of having our forcefully abused against our will, it psychological if not physically traumatize the victym. That is why we have laws that punish that act.

I could be wrong, but I thought he meant refuse to say yes to the question "is rape natural?"
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 4282 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Is Rape Natural? Part 2, 2014 Edition Whateverist 91 12612 August 6, 2014 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Is rape natural? Creed of Heresy 138 65985 July 12, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Evolution VS Natural Selection [minute physics] pocaracas 2 1288 January 25, 2014 at 4:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Childhood repression - new 'rape game' JollyForr 6 3942 February 20, 2012 at 2:50 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  DNA, IC, natural selection and debating a Creationist MarcusF 11 4126 June 8, 2011 at 6:31 am
Last Post: MarcusF
  Natural Selection Strikes Again Minimalist 21 7713 August 26, 2010 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet