Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank-you: Fun with Lucifer!
Thank-you: Fun with Lucifer!
Found some meme's I thought you guys would love.

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpeg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 024-Hypocrite-God.jpg]

Enjoy

If you can find good ones let's see them
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
RE: Thank-you: Fun with Lucifer!
Yeah, I find it hard to think too poorly of Satan. He has a thing or two in common with Prometheus, and I take the words of Yahweh's followers with a grain of salt when they talk about how evil he is.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Pfft, fairy tales, and poorly thought through ones at that.

How anyone takes any of it seriously perplexes me no end.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 20, 2014 at 1:16 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Pfft, fairy tales, and poorly thought through ones at that.

Quote:If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

― Adolf Hitler

But honestly tell a child there is a magical sky daddy and tell it to him/her their entire life, they will believe it
The one with the starving man on a desert was a good one. Brilliant Big Grin
Lucifer is the hero in the Bible, standing up to a tyrannical dictator man-child who doesn't quite understand the concept of "Don't be a gigantic dick".
That's my view, which is one of the reasons why I've used the name "Lucifer" on other websites.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]
(June 20, 2014 at 1:18 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
(June 20, 2014 at 1:16 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Pfft, fairy tales, and poorly thought through ones at that.

Quote:If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

― Adolf Hitler

But honestly tell a child there is a magical sky daddy and tell it to him/her their entire life, they will believe it

Most kids outgrow Santa and the Easter Bunny.
(June 20, 2014 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 20, 2014 at 1:18 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote: But honestly tell a child there is a magical sky daddy and tell it to him/her their entire life, they will believe it

Most kids outgrow Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Only because parents usually have the "Son santa isn't real it was just something for you kids to have fun" or they hear that exact conversation from school friends,
(June 20, 2014 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Most kids outgrow Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Whad'ya mean they outgrow the Easter Bunny? Ha, I nearly thought you were seriously suggesting the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Thank the Bunny I know better eh!
(June 20, 2014 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Most kids outgrow Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Most kids don't think Santa and the Easter Bunny threaten to set you on fire if you outgrow them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun with computers. Brian37 34 2221 October 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 317 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
  Farming? Thank you SOuthern States lizbizdiz 40 3194 July 3, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5228 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's fun....😜 KittyAnn 21 2512 January 26, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Thank you. Mystic 51 5602 January 16, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Fun with/without commas. BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1145 September 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Fun with tenses. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1530 September 15, 2017 at 5:24 pm
  1000 years (just for fun) Catholic_Lady 43 9789 July 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Thank you, thank you Foxaèr 13 637 July 23, 2017 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr