Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Million Dollar Bounty for IRS Email Recovery
One Million Dollar Bounty for IRS Email Recovery
I have a few bones to pick with Republicans today. Here's the first.

WHY ARE YOU MOOCHERS OFFERING ONE MILLION OF OUR TAX MONEY AS A BOUNTY FOR YOUR CRACKPOT AGENDA?

Fuck you guys.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ho...irs-emails
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: One Million Dollar Bounty for IRS Email Recovery
I think americans still haven't realized that their so called democrats would be considered conservatives all over the world. My question being, what would republicans be? Why are atheists so discriminated in the US?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Hahaha, boy some folks do loves them some bounties. I guess they yearn for the good old days when we could put a price on this or that - a dog, a cat, a human life or a stack of documents, and get some results! I mean, remember how well that worked with letters of marque and civilian security contractors?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hell, Harry Reid is just going to offer $2,000, 000 for the emails to stay hid.

It is just going to be another political see saw.
The interesting fact is that losing emails are common in the government. Not like this is anything new in government. Issa's whining about the lost emails rings hollow when they were aware of these types of problems for years including all the lost "emails" during the bush administration.

The real scandal here lies well beyond the provocative details of the missing e-mail. Quite simply, from a recordkeeping perspective, federal agencies have no idea how to manage their e-mail. Agency employees do not understand that many of their e-mail messages qualify as records that must be preserved for archival purposes, a requirement imposed by the Federal Records Act. And agencies are unwilling to invest in the electronic recordkeeping infrastructure that would ensure e-mail is properly managed and preserved. As a result, many, including the IRS, have a “print to paper” policy, meaning e-mail is preserved only if individual agency employees go to the time and trouble of printing them out and placing them in the appropriate paper files. When that doesn’t happen — as is frequently the case — e-mail may be lost forever as backup tapes routinely are overwritten and older messages often are automatically deleted to save space.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/t...story.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3217 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  1 dollar stands firmly against 1 hryvnia. Why? Interaktive 6 415 June 23, 2021 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Russia Bounty Issue is Indefensible AFTT47 19 1236 July 7, 2020 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Apparently 600 million people voted for Trump.. A Godzilla fan 6 937 October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1011 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump just blew $59 million bucks! Jehanne 11 1438 April 8, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Meanwhile, in Romania - half a million march against the government pocaracas 14 2729 February 25, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  6 million fewer Democrats voted in 2016... Jehanne 51 7742 November 16, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  New Clinton email controversy A Theist 394 56486 November 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  Here's an email scandal to investigate! Minimalist 6 1428 June 28, 2016 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: abaris