Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird - Hit By Pitch - Dies
Bird - Hit By Pitch - Dies
Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....

RE: Bird - Hit By Pitch - Dies
Damn, how did the bird manage to do that?

OUCH!
-same way the rest of them manage. Practice practice practice.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Bird suicide... an avian travesty...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Maybe he couldn't stand to watch these noobs another minute? I get the same urge when I watch college football.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The aforementioned Randy Johnson pitch.

Also, in 1983 Dave Winfield of the Yankees was warming up between innings when a ball hit a seagull. He was arrested by some idiot canadian cop...probably a Blue Jay fan.
(July 7, 2014 at 1:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....

The chances of that happening are so small that it must count as a miracle.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I wonder what the bird would think of that idea?
If it were a dove, it would probably wonder why honkies keep besmirching it's good name, implying that they have any sort of accord or interaction with the miracle-worker.

-or, it might think "fuck me Im a bird - oh shit, du...."
Baseball? Ha! That's nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkyntWOMkrY
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ostrich the Flightless Bird - African Wildlife Documentary Film with Narration WinterHold 24 1360 October 14, 2020 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  David Ogen Stiers Dies vorlon13 9 895 March 5, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Alan Thick dies, aged 69 c172 15 1315 December 14, 2016 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A man dies and goes to Purgatory, is allowed to have any questions he wants answered Heat 1 1024 January 23, 2016 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Ricky Gervais And Clyde Phillips Pitch Atheism Comedy Called Afterlife Judas BentHer 6 3068 July 19, 2011 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  Let the bodies hit the floor... fr0d0 3 1527 October 28, 2009 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Craveman
  Impressive bird. leo-rcc 0 977 February 9, 2009 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc