Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgot to do one of these :)
Heart 
Forgot to do one of these :)
Hello, all! I am pretty new here. I recently joined another atheist forum and things aren't going so well over there so I am hoping this forum is a bit better. *crosses fingers*

My real name is Morghan but those at the other forum just refer to me as TGA due to the username of choice.

I don't really have a reasoning behind my username, aside from the fact that I am an avid Call of Duty player/fan.

I am a female, incase anyone was going to ask. I don't have any children but I DO have a 17 year old turtle named Trudy.

I am an atheist, secular humanist, whatever you'd like to refer to me as I suppose.

Ummm, so yeah, HI! Smile
Cool Shades
[Image: 5b0a445e-5b98-4e5f-a677-21a1fcbf1b9f_zps2afe46c5.jpg]
RE: Forgot to do one of these :)
Welcome to the Dark Side.

Losty will be along with cookies soon.

And turtles are infinitely better than kids.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Hi
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(July 10, 2014 at 9:54 pm)Beccs Wrote: Welcome to the Dark Side.

Losty will be along with cookies soon.

And turtles are infinitely better than kids.

Cool Shades

I will have to pass on the cookies.

I made some pretty amazing snicker, reese brownies so my sweet tooth has officially been annihilated.

lol, well, my turtle is rather boring. He's a grouchy old man.

(July 10, 2014 at 9:54 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Hi

HI Confused Fall
Hi there! You have a male turtle named Trudy? One of my closest friends has a male kitty named Isabelle.

Welcome!
(July 10, 2014 at 10:12 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Hi there! You have a male turtle named Trudy? One of my closest friends has a male kitty named Isabelle.

Welcome!

lol, that is too funny.
I use to have cats. The first one we named Zombie. He was an asshole so we gave him back to my fiance's mother. The other 2 were Wubz and Nightmare. They both lived up to the nightmare name...so we gave them to a more patient family. Big Grin
Hiii you can save the cookies for tomorrow but I have to give zhem anyways bc they are so dang cute!

Anyways, welcome Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2014 at 10:13 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 10:12 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Hi there! You have a male turtle named Trudy? One of my closest friends has a male kitty named Isabelle.

Welcome!

lol, that is too funny.
I use to have cats. The first one we named Zombie. He was an asshole so we gave him back to my fiance's mother. The other 2 were Wubz and Nightmare. They both lived up to the nightmare name...so we gave them to a more patient family. Big Grin

My last cat was Fuzzbutt. She was ridiculously chill. My cat now, Bo, is a nightmare... got the number for that patient family? She's gonna be Kung Pao Kitty soon if she doesn't relax.

Those cookies are adorbs, Losty!
(July 10, 2014 at 10:15 pm)Losty Wrote: Hiii you can save the cookies for tomorrow but I have to give zhem anyways bc they are so dang cute!

Anyways, welcome Big Grin

Krap....thanks. lol. Now I am going to be making turtly cookies next week. Confusedhock:

(July 10, 2014 at 10:20 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 10:13 pm)TheGamingAtheist Wrote: lol, that is too funny.

My last cat was Fuzzbutt. She was ridiculously chill. My cat now, Bo, is a nightmare... got the number for that patient family? She's gonna be Kung Pao Kitty soon if she doesn't relax.

Those cookies are adorbs, Losty!

LMFAO! Kung Pao kitty huh?
I don't even know their names.
They were some old couple looking for kittens so I just kinda handed them over.
Im allergic to cats too so I was just DONE with having them. On to bigger and better things, a puppy Big Grin
Quote:a puppy Big Grin

I've got one of those at home too! I don't know how people live without pets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deleted Facebook account for good. I prefer these types of forum anyway. James_Smith 10 901 November 14, 2019 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: redpill
  I'm terrible at these... Epiphany 27 3801 July 19, 2017 at 1:11 am
Last Post: Epiphany
  Oh Yeah I Forgot Free 9 1713 December 22, 2014 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
Brick Hello, new to these forums Veracity 11 4463 August 2, 2011 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Glad to find these forums everythingafter 13 4312 August 17, 2010 at 8:25 am
Last Post: fr0d0