Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elder Scrolls Online - Solo Gaming
Elder Scrolls Online - Solo Gaming
This is kind of an update on my last post about the Elder Scrolls Games.

Off the back of a previous post and after a conversation with Napoléon about ES games in general, I have now been playing ESO about 5 weeks and reached Level 50 VR1 (well on my way to 2). Both Napoléon and I felt it was not a game for us, but I caved in and gave it a go, and I love it.

My verdict on ESO - it's fantastic!

I've pretty much played solo all the way through, I have had a couple of encounters with other players who helped me along the way, I've also had the opportunity to help others, which I found really rewarding.

It's an amazing game, my wife thinks I've gone off her as I've spent so much of my time locked in mortal combat with Molag Bal's minions.

If you are worried about solo gaming then don't, it can be played solo right up to and including the final battle with Mr Molag, and even then there it stacks loads more to play solo if you want it, two whole otrher worlds to explore and the solo gaming in Cyrodiil, although some of the Cyrodiil stages are better played as part of a group.

I recommend it to anyone, whatever you passion, solo, PvP or PvE.

The Elder Scrolls just got better!

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2838 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 691 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 421 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our gaming screenshots Foxaèr 0 316 July 20, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your gaming style? Foxaèr 42 6559 May 2, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Need gaming party members purplepurpose 4 1023 March 2, 2018 at 10:04 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Digital or Phsyical for gaming Sterben 27 5092 December 19, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Your favorite "original" gaming song Foxaèr 18 3145 July 25, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Older gaming blahman212 35 5304 November 18, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: blahman212
  Anyone else here play eve online? Lemonvariable72 15 2904 June 3, 2015 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: dyresand