Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a NWO propaganda agenda
Atheism is a NWO propaganda agenda
The 1% elitists want humanity to have no soul and no conciousness.

They want humans to believe they have no purpose to life.

Ever notice how there are no Atheist Archeology? Because everything in the past revolved around our gods who seeded us - and an Atheist can't get that concept through their thick Liberal head of theirs.
RE: Atheism is a NWO propaganda agenda
Shades of Mabus sans extensive youtube links.....

Perhaps therapy and meds are having a beneficial effect.
WTF! ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 20, 2014 at 5:28 pm)greekGod Wrote: The 1% elitists want humanity to have no soul and no conciousness.

Ever notice how there are no Atheist Archeology? Because everything in the past revolved around our gods who seeded us - and an Atheist can't get that concept through their thick Liberal head of theirs.

Either you're a troll or you REALLY need help - your tinfoil hat needs refitting, at least.
Dying to live, living to die.
I truly hope you can stick it out until about ten PM because that's when I'll be settled in after my cross-country road trip, and I want to be the one to ban your ass.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Come on, enough. Where are the mods. We don't need this garbage all over the place.
Kick hiz ass becca! Kick it...
"The contents of this message are hidden because greekGod is on your ignore list."
(August 20, 2014 at 5:32 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I truly hope you can stick it out until about ten PM because that's when I'll be settled in after my cross-country road trip, and I want to be the one to ban your ass.
Let her have this one!!!!!
Do I hear the banhammertron spooling up to wield a mighty wallop ??

Tongue
(August 20, 2014 at 5:28 pm)greekGod Wrote: The 1% elitists want humanity to have no soul and no conciousness.

[Image: idiot_ball_by_seekerarmada-d5irhmw.jpg]
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27132 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Cartoons: propaganda versus the giant gorilla Deepthunk 4 1853 October 19, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Deepthunk
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12479 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12154 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10496 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Christian Propaganda Concerning Atheists thesummerqueen 40 15309 December 5, 2012 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Aegrus
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12007 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  the christianist agenda yuriythebest 0 1006 October 9, 2010 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: yuriythebest
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 38094 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack