Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is the path to misery.
Atheism is the path to misery.
Most divorces occur amongst atheists. Religious couples have a temple/church/gathering to resort to.

Most grandparents in old folks home have Atheist adult children. In most religions it is customary to have the elders live amongst their community well into old age, they respect their wisdom and look after the young.

Most athiests put their children in daycare. That's because they don't have grandparents to look after them, or a religious background community.

Most atheists have little to live for and for their future descendants and offsprings. They do not pass on traditions and culture.

Most atheists are liberals. Liberalism is a plague and filled with propaganda lies. Teaching children that life is nothing more than a biological concept.

Atheists have no morals. The morals they follow are their overlord masters "Government" who set rules for them. Makes you wonder if government is a deity for them.

The list can go on and on for days of the negatives of being an atheist.
RE: Atheism is the path to misery.
Eat babies?

Fornication/orgies?

Don't forget those.
Yes, shock and awe,
(Yes, we are shocked at your awesome ignorance)

Guys, this is why Xtards shit and run. Because they have nothing to offer towards an intelligent conversation...

It was nice knowing you! .....
Clap
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 20, 2014 at 5:35 pm)greekGod Wrote: The list can go on and on for days of the negatives of being an atheist.
The list for being a cocksucking asshole is worse and longer, but surely you of all people know that.

Does mommy know you're online?
I don't suppose you'd like to substantiate any of these claims, would you? You know -- something more useful than your latest ass pickings?
(August 20, 2014 at 5:35 pm)greekGod Wrote: Most divorces occur amongst atheists. Religious couples have a temple/church/gathering to resort to.

Most grandparents in old folks home have Atheist adult children. In most religions it is customary to have the elders live amongst their community well into old age, they respect their wisdom and look after the young.

Most athiests put their children in daycare. That's because they don't have grandparents to look after them, or a religious background community.

Most atheists have little to live for and for their future descendants and offsprings. They do not pass on traditions and culture.

Most atheists are liberals. Liberalism is a plague and filled with propaganda lies. Teaching children that life is nothing more than a biological concept.

Atheists have no morals. The morals they follow are their overlord masters "Government" who set rules for them. Makes you wonder if government is a deity for them.

[Image: 9823435.jpg]
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Don't you mean that we are demon possessed? Every good christian knows that there ain't no such thing as a real atheist, just people who prefer to sin and the demon possessed.

I love to sin, sin, sin,
I love to sin and kick jesus in the ass..

My dear friend, please let the lord Satan into your heart, and drink his blood.. before he runs out of demons..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(August 20, 2014 at 5:35 pm)greekGod Wrote: Most divorces occur amongst atheists. Religious couples have a temple/church/gathering to resort to.

Goddamn bastards!
Those damn atheists and their lack of Grandparents!
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Most xtians are rapist paedophiles. That's because they take "suffer the little children to come unto me" just a little too literally.

Most xtians are drink drivers. That's because their god's blood is like 17% ABV and they're so wasted and deluded they trust Jesus to take the wheel.

Most xtians are serial murderers. That's because they don't see the value of this life and think that there's a better one to come, so they are on a mission to send as many people to the afterlife as they possibly can.

Most xtians have no morals and need to be told how not to behave by a book of fairy stories. This is because they are fucking stupid.

The list could go on and on for days of the negatives of being a xtian, but unlike the OP I'm not a fucking judgmental twat.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27132 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12483 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12156 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10500 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Atheism and Misery Mudhammam 4 1551 January 21, 2014 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12007 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 38099 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Atheism: The True Path? dagda 91 43570 June 25, 2009 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki