Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you say to say to a Drunk interested?
What do you say to say to a Drunk interested?
Basically how would you deflect a drunk individual who is obsessed with your beliefs?

1. Violence is prohibited as an answer, as I am small and weak.
2. Condescending and obvious rudeness is prohibited as it may lead to point One.
3. Flight is prohibited as I am there with a pretty girl and do not wish to leave her.
4. Reason is not prohibited but allowed but should expect wild generalities.

Any interested parties are welcome to this discussion. This is my first attempt at starting a thread and wanted to make it something I'd had personal experience with. There fore the "I" is Me in the above statements, while you can't be "Me" I would ask that you substitute yourself for "Me" as if you were bound by the 4 items above.

However if you cannot, as I have no right to hold you to not being yourself, feel free to share your own reactions and perhaps I can learn something from them. But if you are dictating as "I" please hold your actions to the 4 items above, otherwise say "So-and-so would...". So I can keep it strait.

Thank you all who participate.
RE: What do you say to say to a Drunk interested?
Tell them to fuck off
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(August 21, 2014 at 1:06 am)Sejanus Wrote: Tell them to fuck off

That might result in violence or it might not. I am dealing with an irrational "alcohol" influenced individual here. I'd rather not take the chance with being strait up rude and getting beaten for it.

However if you your self are a big fellow or one apt to violence then I can understand the response.

EDIT: Also this choice increases the chance of violence where in the beginning none existed. For I have never heard "Fuck off" in a phrase that defused a situation. Is it your intent then to inflame the situation?
(August 21, 2014 at 1:18 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 1:06 am)Sejanus Wrote: Tell them to fuck off

That might result in violence or it might not. I am dealing with an irrational "alcohol" influenced individual here. I'd rather not take the chance with being strait up rude and getting beaten for it.

However if you your self are a big fellow or one apt to violence then I can understand the response.

EDIT: Also this choice increases the chance of violence where in the beginning none existed. For I have never heard "Fuck off" in a phrase that defused a situation. Is it your intent then to inflame the situation?
Drunk people/dickheads aren't going to stop pestering you if you just sit there. Telling them to fuck off will most likely anger them but the chances of them actually attacking you are slim. And even if they do, they're drunk, so their reaction time will be considerably impaired, giving you the upper hand.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

If they're drunk, why can't you just tell them what they want to hear?
Tell them you've changed your mind and now agree with them.

Fly the coop when viable.
Then tell them to fuck off!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Look at your girl, kiss her passionately, look at the douche in his eyes, then walk away.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 21, 2014 at 1:40 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Look at your girl, kiss her passionately, look at the douche in his eyes, then walk away.

I wouldn't want to leave the woman. We are there to enjoy ourselves. Maybe if I mentioned that I had to releave myself.

Looking him in the eyes also might send the wrong signals.

I'd also have to return at some point.

(August 21, 2014 at 1:37 am)ignoramus Wrote: If they're, why can't you just tell them what they want to hear?
Tell them you've changed your mind and now agree with them.

Fly the coop when viable.
Then tell them to fuck off!

I like this accept for the last part. Agree at nausea to dissuade the interested. Kudos Literally.

Just one problem... they are drunk and their sharing may never end to an interested party.
(August 21, 2014 at 1:40 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(August 21, 2014 at 1:40 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Look at your girl, kiss her passionately, look at the douche in his eyes, then walk away.

I wouldn't want to leave the woman. We are there to enjoy ourselves. Maybe if I mentioned that I had to releave myself.

I was thinking of you leaving with the woman.

You really don't have a high opinion of yourself, huh?

How do you think this woman would react? Is she more intellectual, where you being the bigger man and not reacting to this person would be better, or is she more emotional, where it might bother her that you didn't stand up for yourself?

Me personally, I would make this guy look like an ass with my wit alone. My pride is such that even if he wanted to fight me, I would still ridicule him and wouldn't engage in a physical altercation with him, it's just beneath me.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 21, 2014 at 1:40 am)Goosebump Wrote:

Just remember to have someone good plant the gun.....you don't want to come out of that bathroom with just your dick in your hand!
(August 21, 2014 at 2:02 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I was thinking of you leaving with the woman.

You really don't have a high opinion of yourself, huh?

How do you think this woman would react? Is she more intellectual, where you being the bigger man and not reacting to this person would be better, or is she more emotional, where it might bother her that you didn't stand up for yourself?

Me personally, I would make this guy look like an ass with my wit alone. My pride is such that even if he wanted to fight me, I would still ridicule him and wouldn't engage in a physical altercation with him, it's just beneath me.

Surely leaving with the woman would be ideal, so I should ask her to leave with me. I understand that. However it doesn't solve the issue. Though I would grant you if she replied with something like "Grow some balls" or "Be a Man!" I'd leave with out her.

We (me and her) are here and like being here.

If I'm rude or hostile to a person who is drunk and lax in faculties I have few opportunities to avoid violence.

And further the person in question is "all"-gender and not interested in the women I'm with, that's my own motivation to stay, they are interested in my belief. So the opinion of of the woman or if you'd or any other participant would prefer, man, is irrelevant.

The annoying party is interested in my beliefs as they pertain to the divine.

How we got there is also irrelevant, thought they may include several mistakes on my own part they still remain irrelevant for the realm of this discussion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Drunk Tank LadyForCamus 185 14902 March 24, 2019 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5228 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What do you want you're headstone to say? The Valkyrie 109 10185 February 23, 2018 at 8:34 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  What type of drunk are you? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4044 January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Either texting and driving or drunk driving........ Brian37 0 392 October 8, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheists say something nice about religion & religious folks say nice atheism - go! ErGingerbreadMandude 47 11862 July 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 3868 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The 'Random Lyrics When Drunk And In A Good Mood' thread. Edwardo Piet 5 1678 August 22, 2016 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Who wants to get drunk with me? Cyberman 16 2326 July 10, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Worst drunk messages you've ever sent Napoléon 40 4992 January 13, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady