Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Earthquake
California Earthquake
Here's hoping any members in Cali are OK after the Mag 6 earthquake.
RE: California Earthquake
(August 24, 2014 at 10:47 pm)StuW Wrote: Here's hoping any members in Cali are OK after the Mag 6 earthquake.

JUST 6? You'll have to try harder than that to shake the Calians up any.
Must just be the BBC bigging it up, they're reporting 87 people injured several seriously.
Pshaw, the real tragedy is all the wine they lost.

[Image: Bvzf8fwIYAAxqsz.jpg:large]
Well it's California wine so not that big a deal.
(August 25, 2014 at 9:14 am)Endo Wrote: Pshaw, the real tragedy is all the wine they lost.

You'd think with California being so prone to earthquakes they'd think through their storage methods better... :p

I'm waiting for Cascadia to slip, but with my luck it'll happen two minutes after I've already croaked. :p
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 25, 2014 at 12:36 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: You'd think with California being so prone to earthquakes they'd think through their storage methods better... :p

Where do you think boxed wine comes from?
It couldn't have been too bad. The Chargers were able to lose in San Francisco yesterday, so...
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Surprised the evangelicals haven't been on their high horse proclaiming the earthquake was God's wrath for

A. tolerating queers

B. booze (too obvious)

C. tolerating queers

D. Mexicans

E. tolerating queers

F. other non-specific moral decay

G tolerating queers

H Hollywood (and by implication, Jews)
(August 25, 2014 at 9:14 am)Endo Wrote: Pshaw, the real tragedy is all the wine they lost.

[Image: Bvzf8fwIYAAxqsz.jpg:large]

I guess the shelves full of two buck chucks at Trader Joes will be a thing of the past for sometime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspicious activity at California shooter's home not reported due to fear of racism. Catholic_Lady 34 4070 December 6, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cato
  My Beef with California BlackSwordsman 11 1738 May 14, 2014 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Cato
  Earthquake in VA thesummerqueen 21 3636 August 24, 2011 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Earthquake in Ottawa Pippy 14 3210 June 29, 2010 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Dotard