Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns for Jesus
Guns for Jesus
WOW!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-militar...id=9575794
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
RE: Guns for Jesus
I saw a segment about this on Rachel Maddow. Truly disgusting. I'm so upset about this I don't even know what to say.
binnyCoffee
"Spokespeople for the U.S. Army and the Marine Corps both said their services were unaware of the biblical markings."

Yeah, right! This is the typical government response when it gets caught with its pants down.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Should we be upset that the States are using their respective firearms and weaponry to kill what amounts to about 4 or 5 million light brown people in Iraq and Afghanistan? What is the greater wrong? That they are using the guns, or that the guns have bible references on them?

This is not a holy war, the war in Palestine is a holy war. Scripture on the scope does not a holy war make.

You guys go ahead and be offended that the people that make the scopes are Christian, I will maintain my long standing offense against the ENTIRETY of the war effort, not just some seemingly innocuous detail.
As long as the sights aren't aimed (lol) at everyone, it should be good. Let Christians buy Christian things, but don't force on others.
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
Pippy I am against this war from the beginning what pisses me off about the bible quotes on the scopes is that it's just another way of shoveling that religious crap down our throats. A christian soldier might not know it's there and one day make the connection and think that when he looks up the texts that it's a sign from god. Hell, he might even start speaking in tongues and dancing around the barracks in religious ecstasy, now we can't have any of that now can we?
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Oh my!

You poor people!!

Agreed that there is childishness on BOTH sides of the "WOT" but this take the cake.

My commiserations to the American Public
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Religion is a good way to fool the masses that you're fighting for good and that the right is on your side. What was the quote? from Wellington was it (?) about this being the best motivation for fooling soldiers.

Those in power have leveraged mass superstition throughout history.
It's a very heavy-handed propaganda tactic.
I'm surprised the govt would propagate religious war so openly in these times.
Coming soon: Banner image-link to new anti-islam forum.
So if the gun backfires, is that God's fault or bad maintenance?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7868 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5025 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2089 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7782 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9794 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1622 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Do ( D )s sell more guns than ( R )s? onlinebiker 170 12460 February 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  My view regarding guns in the USA as a foreigner. Macoleco 41 2908 March 12, 2018 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  America's obsession with guns NuclearEnergy 199 37437 May 17, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71871 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger