Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Jihadist will try anything?
Guess Jihadist will try anything?
Quote:As a possibly convenient way of rationalizing what one desires while still being able to feel "pure," anything and everything that is otherwise banned becomes permissible. All that supposedly matters is one's intention, or niyya.

In a recent article titled "Sodomy 'For the sake of Islam'," Raymond Ibrahim, an associate fellow at the Middle East Forum, reported that Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri, who plotted to assassinate Saudi Prince Muhammad bin Nayef in 2009 with a bomb hidden in his rectum, had apparently relied on a fatwa by an obscure cleric permitting sodomy to "widen" his anus to accommodate the explosives.

Benjamin Doherty of The Electronic Intifada website denounced the Ibrahim article, claiming that he fell for a vulgar hoax.

The Middle East Forum has looked both into this criticism and Mr. Ibrahim's rebuttal. We find no evidence to substantiate the charges and, accordingly, the Forum stands by Mr Ibrahim.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3158/islam-sodomy
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Guess Jihadist will try anything?
[Image: Myth%20of%20Violent%20Islam_gif.jpg]
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Well they don't half-ass blowing themselves up.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
"Mr. Ibrahim's rebuttal"

ROFLOL

(sorry, felt like Jr. High again)

I've got a rebuttal for the Jihadi if he wants it . . .
I don't see anything wrong with making jokes about religion but we could be avoiding a serious question here that moderate muslims appear to be ignoring. We know, for instance, that Roman Christianity and other variants, have over the centuries used passages in the Old Testament to justify torture and genocide amongst other evils. We also need to examine the Koran in depth for similar instances of passages appearing to justify today's crimes against humanity are being committed by some branches of Islam.
Take for instance Sura 3.V:7-10. The Koran.
[/i][/b]
The Human Race is insane.
(September 9, 2014 at 10:55 pm)Dragonetti Wrote:
Quote:As a possibly convenient way of rationalizing what one desires while still being able to feel "pure," anything and everything that is otherwise banned becomes permissible. All that supposedly matters is one's intention, or niyya.

In a recent article titled "Sodomy 'For the sake of Islam'," Raymond Ibrahim, an associate fellow at the Middle East Forum, reported that Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri, who plotted to assassinate Saudi Prince Muhammad bin Nayef in 2009 with a bomb hidden in his rectum, had apparently relied on a fatwa by an obscure cleric permitting sodomy to "widen" his anus to accommodate the explosives.

Benjamin Doherty of The Electronic Intifada website denounced the Ibrahim article, claiming that he fell for a vulgar hoax.

The Middle East Forum has looked both into this criticism and Mr. Ibrahim's rebuttal. We find no evidence to substantiate the charges and, accordingly, the Forum stands by Mr Ibrahim.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3158/islam-sodomy

"I can't get the explosives up my tight bumhole"
"Come here Abdullah I have an idea"............"And some vasoline"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 14, 2014 at 8:29 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 9, 2014 at 10:55 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3158/islam-sodomy

"I can't get the explosives up my tight bumhole"
"Come here Abdullah I have an idea"............"And some vasoline"
There's an elephant in the room here. My personal experience of life inside strict Islamic society, such as Iran, is that sodomy is absolutely rife in public bath houses despite such being punishable by stoning to death.
It would appear that many of the religious, and not just muslims, only get turned on by the added adrenalin pumping through their systems when they think they are acting as sinners. Sick, really !
The Human Race is insane.
This is an affliction in Middle East. As the rich and powerful take advantage of the poor for sex slaves. Now they are justifying it for the purpose of war. This is absolutely horrible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am Muslim, Ask me anything brostergaming 119 18693 January 30, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Are there anything could destroy thst proof rosechaos 42 6727 June 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed mralstoner 24 7383 December 27, 2015 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Jihadist of the year award... Jacob(smooth) 19 4208 January 4, 2015 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Jihadist likes Australia but prefers death for Allah mralstoner 8 3281 October 12, 2014 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: mralstoner