Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there anything could destroy thst proof
Are there anything could destroy thst proof
Today i was reading about proofs that islam was real and muhamad was a prophet for real.

And he said that arabia dessert is going to get back to be a green landscape like it used to be before . Tbh i searched if that was fake or wrong but nobody said or mentioned that. Even scientists many of them said it was truth .
Heres a truth : http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34170798
Like how did he knew that. He have guessed many stuff that its going to happen in the future

Like women number will be ten times more than men in the future and thats true. Female birth number is going to be higher through next years.

Please tell me there is an explination for that...
RE: Are there anything could destroy thst proof
Let's assume, for a moment, that you're absolutely right, and that Muhammad predicted these things: how did you determine that the cause of those predictions being correct is that Islam is real and Muhammad the prophet of a god?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
After all, Nostradamus made predictions that many believe predicted the future of events that have come to pass.

He was not considered a prophet of god in any way.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Maybe he just said stuff that he knew would appeal to the people around him at the time and got lucky. If I were going to write a bunch of predictions, and it didn't really matter if they outlived me or not because I was just interested in using them to expand my own personal power, I don't think it'd be much of a stretch to figure out how "your land is going to become green and bountiful again," and "there'll be a ton of women around, patriachal society that treats women like chattel" would be received.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Indeed, it is precisely how the charlatan psychic network operates.

It is all generalizations based on properly reading people.
~ Erin Hunter
And where is this in the koran.
(June 18, 2016 at 11:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And where is this in the koran.

I am certain they have imagined to have found it somewhere, through an interpretation, no doubt, that they are privy to understanding.
~ Erin Hunter
That's all I ask.  Let's see what Sura they are talking about.
Rose, tell us how you think he knew it? Did God speak to him?
God knows the future?
This means our future is already planned out. OK, so no free will.
Nothing we say or do is going to change whether we go to heaven or hell ...It's already worked out for everyone.
Why bother praying then? Is it like God is going to change the future for you because you pray?
Do you think he admires people who grovel and beg to him via prayer? Is that how lowly you place your God?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
If he did know it, how did he know it?

We don't know. That's as far as it goes. That doesn't mean people get to make up explanations as to how he knew.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am Muslim, Ask me anything brostergaming 119 18707 January 30, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Dark magic could not veil us from you o Ali. Mystic 33 5039 December 26, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Huge new monumnet found at Petra - could this be what the first Mosques pointed to? ReptilianPeon 7 2387 June 11, 2016 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  How did Islam destroy the classical world? mralstoner 38 9273 February 15, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Guess Jihadist will try anything? Dragonetti 7 1908 September 14, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Muslims destroy shrines in Timbuktu downbeatplumb 8 3685 July 1, 2012 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Radical Islam Has the Plan To Destroy America [Video] Handprint 20 12454 February 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job. leo-rcc 60 24967 July 16, 2011 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Epimethean