Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed
Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed
This is a long article, and I haven't read it all, so I'm not making a judgement on Maajid, at this point.

Rather, I'm just posting it for others to read.

Personally, I lean towards Maajid not being a stealth jihadist, but given his involvement with Sam Harris, lots of atheists are curious about his motives.
https://twitter.com/GatesofVienna/status...8739627015
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/12/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/
RE: Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed
Stealth Jihadist!?

Is there anything beyond a seemingly specific and biased interpretation of Nawaz' words? For example:

Quote:in an email obtained by Huffington Post Assistant News Editor Jessica Elgot, Nawaz described this event as the “UK’s largest right-wing street movement — the EDL — is being decapitated.”[1] (emphasis added)

The author apparently reads this as a literal threat to behead someone?! I almost hope I'm reading this wrong, because its completely insane.

Do they have anything to show he is actually collaborating with Muslims who seek to overthrow the UK, Europe, etc? Has it been revealed he has been getting financed by extremist organizations? I didn't see anything like that.

That might be something worth listening to, rather then making a ridiculous summarization by claiming he has been employing Taqiyya this entire time.
Don't take anything stoner says seriously. It's basically like a less intelligent Alex Jones, since Jones, at least, makes a lot of money with tinfoilery.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The man receives a plethora of death threats from the types of Muslims the article suggests he is secretly working alongside.

Explain that one.
This is a joke. Maajid Nawaz is not a 'stealth Jihadist'. He does not set up Dawah tables and perpetuate the victimhood mentality that drives people to Syria. Unlike Hamza Tzortis , he actually condemns Hizb ut-Tahrir rather than simply saying that he is no longer part of them. Nor does he pretend, as Hamza Tzortis does, that marrying nine year olds is somehow acceptable given what we now know about human development. Maajid is a nice guy and I don't appreciate this attempt to tarnish his reputation.

The first hint that what you're reading is bullshit is that you can scroll sideways.
Lol, what? Nawaz a stealth jihadist? More chance of me being one. Nawaz is quite often the the sole voice of reason amongst all the dross when there's an Islamist attack or the Saudi's get all uppity.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Kiss goodbye to the last scrap of your credibility on AF, Stoner...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 25, 2015 at 11:43 pm)mralstoner Wrote: This is a long article, and I haven't read it all, so I'm not making a judgement on Maajid, at this point.

Rather, I'm just posting it for others to read.

Personally, I lean towards Maajid not being a stealth jihadist, but given his involvement with Sam Harris, lots of atheists are curious about his motives.
https://twitter.com/GatesofVienna/status...8739627015
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/12/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/

What exactly do you mean, given his involvement with Sam Harris?
If anything, that involvement alone should erase many doubts you may have, if you know what Harris stands for and how he fights for his causes, despite all the smearing campaigns against him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maajid Nawaz's last interview as an Islamist mralstoner 0 876 February 11, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Sam Harris & Maajid Nawaz on reforming Islam mralstoner 82 12059 October 31, 2015 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Jihadist of the year award... Jacob(smooth) 19 4204 January 4, 2015 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Jihadist likes Australia but prefers death for Allah mralstoner 8 3280 October 12, 2014 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Guess Jihadist will try anything? Dragonetti 7 1904 September 14, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Dragonetti