Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like MacDonalds
I like MacDonalds
Bigmacs. Ain't they great?

A little mundane activity I enjoy is getting a BigMac once in awhile.

I think that's good for me.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: I like MacDonalds
I love eating out at MacDonalds and Burger King. KFC are also a favourite of mine Wink
I'm more of a pizza fan, the strange thing is Domino's has a surprisingly high nutritional value.
Yesterday I rode about 10-15 km on my bike and ended the trip with a cheeseburger or 3 and a sundae. Efficient exercising? No, but delicious
[Image: Canadatheist3copy.jpg?t=1270015625]
(January 25, 2010 at 11:55 pm)theVOID Wrote: I'm more of a pizza fan, the strange thing is Domino's has a surprisingly high nutritional value.
Oh absolutely. I order pizza more often than I go out to fast food branches. Delicious Big Grin
Well...

You burn on average on a bike - 80 Cal per KM
15KM = 1200 Cal

Mac Cheeseburger - 300 Cal, Sunday = 220cal
- 1120 cal

You burned roughly 80 Cal Smile

Yay for MacFitness!
So next time I'm thinking about going out on a bike ride, I should just eat 15 Bic Macs? Coooooool!

Hey! I could cycle there and back for extra burning of calories...ness.
I don't like McDonalds, because I don't eat meat. I will eat a fish fillet without cheese if I'm starving and it's the only thing within reach.

I loooovvvveeee pizza, but I can't order pizza from just anywhere. I can get it from Dominos if I switch the mozeralla cheese with provolone cheese, which is available at a lot of locations. If not I just get cheese-less pizza.

Being lactose intolerant makes fast food eating virtually impossible. They put cheese on EVERYTHING.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
What with all the healthy options available, salads at McDonalds, the drive through diet menu at Taco Bell, and Subway's subs with less than 6 grams of fat it won't be long before fast food will be exactly the same as health food.

Don Gorske has been a fan of Big Macs since he discovered them on May 17th, 1972. While he may not be a paragon of health he is at least thin and healthy enough to have consumed over 22,477 of the tasty sandwiches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Gorske

Quote:Gorske is 6 foot 2 inches tall, 185 pounds, and claims a cholesterol level of 140. His claimed average daily consumption of two Big Macs amounts to 1,080 calories, according to the nutritional information published by McDonald's[2]; this does not take into account his energy intake from fluids.

Quote:Gorske claims in 1984 he was once paid $5 to eat a Whopper. He ate the Whopper, then took the money and used it to purchase a Big Mac at a nearby McDonald's.

Gorske is one dedicated Big Mac eater!

[Image: ODD_23,000_BIG_MACS_Spoh-748089.JPG]
I remember him from supersize me Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2949 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet