Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Muslim Beheader's Facebook Page is All About Islam
Oklahoma Muslim Beheader's Facebook Page is All About Islam
Another misunderstander of Islam (warning: graphic image at Geller's site).

Obama will probably mislabel this as another "workplace violence" incident like Major Nidal Hasan, just so he can keep saying "Islam teaches peace".

http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/oklahoma...islam.html

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-8.06.18-PM.png]

[Image: OKLA-BEHEADER.jpeg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-9.23.22-PM-800x450.png]
RE: Oklahoma Muslim Beheader's Facebook Page is All About Islam
So, basically, anyone with a large lame-ass beard is a Muslim?

If that's what these degenerates are implying, then Duck Dynasty.....
Watch out!
Yeah....why don't the motherfuckers shave in the damned desert?
(September 27, 2014 at 1:56 am)LostLocke Wrote: So, basically, anyone with a large lame-ass beard is a Muslim?

If that's what these degenerates are implying, then Duck Dynasty.....
Watch out!
These are pure Mohammedans. They imitate Mohammed in every way, from the beard to the head-chopping. Hipsters and Duck Dynasty are not chopping heads and quoting the words and deeds of Mohammed as justification. I thought that was obvious.
(September 27, 2014 at 2:14 am)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah....why don't the motherfuckers shave in the damned desert?

Its part of the uniform. Muhammed wanted a way to easily distinguish the Muslims from the kafir so he ordered them to grow their beards and trim them a certain way.
I had a discussion about this earlier today with some friends of mine, I made a snarky comment saying, "Ah, the religion of peace strikes again eh?" To which a butthurt, know-nothing, SJW replied with the typical bullshit about me being a bigot, and that there was obviously no connection with this man's violence and Islam.

*facepalm*

Goddamnit I hate the willfully blind.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Where will be the next big beheading?
Anyone want to take into account that religion was his crutch, but metal illness and an.
and isolation lead him to do what he did. The same sick mentality that causes someone to join a violent cause is the same mentality that caused Eric Harris and Dillan Clebold(sp) to shoot up Columbine.

Religion mixed with delusional thought simply is a matter of popularity and politics. But when you hurt yourself in your own life people mentally want to get even with those who hurt them.

The only difference between the 19 hijackers and the Columbine killers was that the hijackers delusion was political where as the Columbine killers were personal. But both were trying to make others hurt over pain they think was inflicted on them. It still amounts to delusional narcissism.

Oh and the "Lords Resistance Army" is a Christian fundy army in Africa just as brutal as Islamic fundies.
(September 27, 2014 at 2:41 am)jesus_wept Wrote:
(September 27, 2014 at 2:14 am)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah....why don't the motherfuckers shave in the damned desert?

Its part of the uniform. Muhammed wanted a way to easily distinguish the Muslims from the kafir so he ordered them to grow their beards and trim them a certain way.

The Saudis don't go in for the bushy beards too much. They must be heretics.
(September 28, 2014 at 3:42 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(September 27, 2014 at 2:41 am)jesus_wept Wrote: Its part of the uniform. Muhammed wanted a way to easily distinguish the Muslims from the kafir so he ordered them to grow their beards and trim them a certain way.

The Saudis don't go in for the bushy beards too much. They must be heretics.

Well Islam is just as divided as Christianity so there are many Muslims who do think the Saudis are heretics but don't take my word for it.

http://islamqa.info/en/1189

http://www.al-islam.org/articles/islamic...-the-beard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 4966 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2228 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1223 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1308 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4666 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3791 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7732 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 771 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1905 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 916 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup