Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone
Hello, my name is Adam and I am currently in college. I have decided to join this forum because I really wish to have some intelligent conversations about different people's beliefs. Of course I do not wish for any hostility, but only an intelligent conversation between a few individuals. If you feel the same as I do, please send me a private message. Thank you.
RE: Hello Everyone
Welcome
Howdy do
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Christian, eh? well, well well...

Just kidding Smile
Welcome!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's a forum. We discuss things out in the open.
Private message?

On a public forum?

This is all rough and tumble, roll up your sleeves discourse round these parts.

Nonetheless. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
(September 27, 2014 at 3:42 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: It's a forum. We discuss things out in the open.

^^

Welcome OP Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I agree with Fidel and the hobbit.

Welcome!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Some don't have what it takes.
Welcome, but participate on the forum. I'm happy to civilly discuss with you, and would certainly not prefer to do it via PM.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hello, everyone Rolls 21 1420 June 27, 2020 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello Everyone! Chicken 33 2175 December 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5649 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
Wink Hello Everyone! rskovride 15 1904 February 21, 2018 at 5:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello Everyone Shai Hulud 32 7844 May 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Shai Hulud
  Hello Everyone! Driggs 22 2619 April 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello everyone account_inactive 25 3862 April 12, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello Everyone! Flavius 9 1241 March 30, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello everyone Yoo 11 2384 August 29, 2016 at 12:11 pm