Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Mary Landrieu's office phones
ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Mary Landrieu's office phones
Remember when Dry Land Fish started pissing on Acorn? Well the guy who did the "Acorn Pimp Sting" has been arrested for what is a serious felony in an attempt to tamper with a phone in a Senator's office.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2...d_for.html

To conservatives who hate Acorn, or anything that gets poor people utilizing the one small power they do have (the vote), O'Keefe is a hero. I wonder how they will react now.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Mary Landrieu's office phones
Scumbag amateur shit-disturber. Lock him up.
- Meatball
RE: ACORN 'gotcha' man arrested in attempt to tamper with Mary Landrieu's office phones
He did knowingly and intentionally, with a clear history of disruption hence showing criminal intent, commit a well known felony. Charge him.
(January 27, 2010 at 9:43 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: Remember when Dry Land Fish started pissing on Acorn? Well the guy who did the "Acorn Pimp Sting" has been arrested for what is a serious felony in an attempt to tamper with a phone in a Senator's office.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2...d_for.html

To conservatives who hate Acorn, or anything that gets poor people utilizing the one small power they do have (the vote), O'Keefe is a hero. I wonder how they will react now.

He thought he was cleverer than everyone else.
A lot of idiots do.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Apparently they're saying they never intended to do anything with the phones, but it was just supposed to be a publicity thing to "catch" them ignoring constituent phonecalls.

There was a big Tea Party protest and phone-in campaign and they suspected that they were ignoring calls or something. These bright young men decided to dress up like the phone company and film themselves going into the office on reports of phone problems and film the staffers dismissing them or something.

Instead, they did what most would do when a telephone repairman comes in and tells you your phones aren't working: ask them to fix it. And that's when it all went to shit, I suppose.

Stupid people.
- Meatball
(January 29, 2010 at 11:45 am)Meatball Wrote: Apparently they're saying they never intended to do anything with the phones, but it was just supposed to be a publicity thing to "catch" them ignoring constituent phonecalls.

There was a big Tea Party protest and phone-in campaign and they suspected that they were ignoring calls or something. These bright young men decided to dress up like the phone company and film themselves going into the office on reports of phone problems and film the staffers dismissing them or something.

Instead, they did what most would do when a telephone repairman comes in and tells you your phones aren't working: ask them to fix it. And that's when it all went to shit, I suppose.

Stupid people.

I heard about that this morning, that the phones actually weren't working. The story just gets better and better.

Listen to this commentary, really good: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/3...2335134855

I especially love the point that is made starting at 4:55
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Almost makes me believe in God.
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giuliani associates arrested onlinebiker 5 515 October 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Will I get arrested for wearing this slogan in England? Duty 43 3630 December 19, 2018 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Early Trump supporter Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) arrested for insider trading Aegon 1 363 August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3687 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Another dick can't understand the oath of office.... Brian37 14 2733 March 12, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1138 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What if Trump dies in office? Won2blv 37 4935 March 1, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Even A Blind Pig Picks Up An Acorn Now And Then Minimalist 3 958 April 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  2nd arson attack at planned parenthood office Doubting Thomas 40 6814 November 20, 2013 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum