Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help get this gay man out of Jail
Help get this gay man out of Jail
http://www.change.org/p/the-ambassador-o...mmediately

@USEmbMorocco Is their twitter handle. Send them a message that no one should be arrested based on sexual orientation.
RE: Help get this gay man out of Jail
How did they know he was gay? Is his phone filled with n***s,
Who gives a fuck how they found out. No human is going to die if gays exist. It is nothing short of bigotry and paranoia.
Butt there aren't supposed to be gays in Muslim countries, it's a..myth /s
Did you see former PM of Iran "Imadumbassjerk" speak at Columbia U? He got laughed at by the audience when he said "There are no gays in Iran"
I deal with these people on a daily basis (kinda, fortunately I'm asocial)
I signed the petition, its sad that there are so many backward people still in the world today.
When Connecticut first signed on to gay marriage in 2008, my coworker went on and on about the state being behind the times. Apparently she thought the gay trend was a 90's thing, and thought it hilarious how confused Connecticut was. Very backwards, but she was pretty old.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 663 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Get the lead out onlinebiker 22 1715 August 31, 2021 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Founder of Conversion Therapy program comes out as gay Figbash 9 841 September 6, 2019 at 7:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 556 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Egypt TV host jailed for interviewing gay man zebo-the-fat 2 437 January 21, 2019 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1260 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Man uses "Gay Panic Defense" to get away with murder Divinity 18 3191 April 28, 2018 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: henryp
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2877 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Disney Channel is making history with its first gay coming-out story Foxaèr 57 5965 October 28, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye