Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love.
I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love.
Talk about your twisted logic.

More than $100,000 Raised for Proud Boys Leader on Christian Crowdfunding Site

"An online crowdfunding campaign on GiveSendGo, the “#1 Free Christian Fundraising site,” has raised more than $100,000 for the legal defense fund of Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, the international chairman of the Proud Boys Group who was arrested in December for burning a church’s Black Lives Matter banner." (read on folks, there's more)

https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/...-site.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love.
Fine, he's sick - that's what his love looks like. They should devote that money to therapy, not his legal defense. Telling us that he only set fire to something because he loved so much is actually a pretty common claim in domestic disputes..I'd imagine. So many variations on that one.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love.
Not the least bit surprised Good Christians are donating their hard earned money to help this nutjob instead of helping people with problems other than being a racist piece of trash.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1290 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 715 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4335 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2006 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 573 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1914 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1889 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 470 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 456 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 427 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris