Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the world protect minorities?
Should the world protect minorities?
And if so, which group is up there for support? And what about my team? atheists need a bit of help here...
RE: Should the world protect minorities?
Should the world protect humans in general?
(October 15, 2014 at 4:40 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Should the world protect humans in general?

Yeah but... c'mon... I thought I was asking a lot !!
Depends on the minority.

You're not going to get too much help with Nazis, for instance.

And as for the Hittites, you're WAY too late.
(October 15, 2014 at 4:43 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Depends on the minority.

You're not going to get too much help with Nazis, for instance.

And as for the Hittites, you're WAY too late.

I'm just talking atheists !

Funnily enough, as an atheist I don't have any religious demands, or religious holidays, and I'm happy to live my life without your input..
Yes, minorities should be protected. In fact, that is the ostensible point of democratic government - to keep the majority from running roughshod over the rights of minorities.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
On a global scale there are only three races.
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/...the-world/

According to this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population asian/Mongols are the majority race on the planet, then followed by 'negroids' then the honkies bring up the rear.

Which makes them the minority race, but the control that vast majority of earths resources (right now).. So no the world should not look after minorties, as 'the man' seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

Or are you asking should the world be looking after none whites when you said minorties? (thinking on a global scale whites were the majority planet wide?)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why doesn't your deity protect my free will? ReptilianPeon 20 5289 July 8, 2015 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Longhorn