Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween
Halloween
Your Halloween costumes!!! What are they?
RE: Halloween
I was thinking, this halloween I'd change it up a little.

I'm going as myself.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
That's no fun! It's the one day of year you can do whatever the hell you want, and you're going to go as yourself: boring!
(October 25, 2014 at 1:39 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Your Halloween costumes!!! What are they?

I'm dressing up as Chewbacca....the Empire Strikes back version. I got an ad on craigslist right now for midget to hire to play the part of CP30 strapped to my back.
(October 25, 2014 at 1:44 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: That's no fun! It's the one day of year you can do whatever the hell you want, and you're going to go as yourself: boring!

You don't seem to understand... this is the ONE DAY I get to be WHATEVER I WANT.

And you're telling me that me being myself is... boring? Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yeah, I'm such a grinch around holidays. I'ma just be me, buy myself a huge stash of Halloween candy, and thereby smack around my pancreas for a bit.

Maybe in '15 I'll be Wilford Brimley.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 25, 2014 at 1:53 am)Alice Wrote:
(October 25, 2014 at 1:44 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: That's no fun! It's the one day of year you can do whatever the hell you want, and you're going to go as yourself: boring!

You don't seem to understand... this is the ONE DAY I get to be WHATEVER I WANT.

And you're telling me that me being myself is... boring? Tongue

Yes! You can be yourself the rest of the year! You cannot be a vampire, or fairy, or a dragon the rest of the year without facing social repercussions!

Don't you know Alice it's the only time you're allowed to completely cut loose!
Jesus Christ
(October 25, 2014 at 2:13 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Yes! You can be yourself the rest of the year! You cannot be a vampire, or fairy, or a dragon the rest of the year without facing social repercussions!

Someone needs to be a vampire fairy dragon.

I can't.

I'm British.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I was thinking a flaming gay Jihadi would be a great theme, but I see it is already taken . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5064 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Halloween! Cecelia 32 2578 November 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 585 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7562 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4039 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Halloween is almost upon us - boo! Foxaèr 23 3685 October 7, 2017 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Halloween as a celebration of literature? ReptilianPeon 0 618 October 31, 2015 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Share your AF Halloween Costumes! Aroura 11 2427 October 27, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My AF Halloween Costume, biotches Catholic_Lady 12 2885 October 24, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Favorite Halloween Ghost Stories BrokenQuill92 3 1306 October 22, 2015 at 1:10 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92