Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy to be here
Happy to be here
Hi, everyone. I'm a writer whose next book, [removed]is coming out in March from [removed], an imprint of [removed].

Now that the book is done and I have a few moments to breathe, I thought I would hang around here and get into the community that I've been covering.

Thanks for letting me join you.
RE: Happy to be here
Welcome!

So what exactly is your guide guiding towards? I take it you're not a secular Jew?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 2, 2014 at 7:24 pm)DavidSeidman Wrote: Hi, everyone. I'm a writer whose next book, [removed]is coming out in March from [removed], an imprint of [removed]..

Now that the book is done and I have a few moments to breathe, I thought I would hang around here and get into the community that I've been covering.

Thanks for letting me join you.

Welcome, but writing a book about what becoming an atheist means first and then hanging out with a few atheists on line to see what atheists are actually like sound just a hair backwards
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Happy to have you. Not sure how appropriate it is to pitch your book in the intro, but enjoy yourself all the same.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Shalom, Dave.
Sure to be a money spinner tho
I don't we hve had a jew here in a long time. I look forward to your posts.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Welcome David.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

For those who'd like more information about the book, you can find it at [removed]

Take care, folks
(November 3, 2014 at 8:33 pm)DavidSeidman Wrote: Thanks for the responses, everyone.

For those who'd like more information about the book, you can find it at [removed]

Take care, folks

I knew it. *sigh*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Hi, I'm happy to be here! lunafreespirit 16 2464 May 1, 2015 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: lunafreespirit
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6687 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United