Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epsoide vii and Kevin smith
Epsoide vii and Kevin smith
http://youtu.be/PApGfervszM
Here Kevin smith describes a trip to the set of epsoide vii..

It sounds like Disney and Abrams is doing it right
RE: Epsoide vii and Kevin smith
Can't watch right now, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did do it right
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 16, 2014 at 5:36 am)Alex K Wrote: Can't watch right now, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did do it right

He said one of the sets was done so right it brought literal tears to his eyes.. Very encouraging, because of his level of fanboydom is very high. He said he saw some of the cut together scenes were awesome...
(November 16, 2014 at 8:59 am)Drich Wrote:
(November 16, 2014 at 5:36 am)Alex K Wrote: Can't watch right now, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did do it right

He said one of the sets was done so right it brought literal tears to his eyes.. Very encouraging, because of his level of fanboydom is very high. He said he saw some of the cut together scenes were awesome...

He also said he liked episodes I to III.... so....I'll take his opinion with a few grains of salt.
(November 16, 2014 at 9:08 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(November 16, 2014 at 8:59 am)Drich Wrote: He said one of the sets was done so right it brought literal tears to his eyes.. Very encouraging, because of his level of fanboydom is very high. He said he saw some of the cut together scenes were awesome...

He also said he liked episodes I to III.... so....I'll take his opinion with a few grains of salt.

He said it with the same enthusiasm as one would say they like salad,when they would much rather be eating a burger.
Tbh I don't like burgers, and I love salad
I'd like to toss your salad
(November 16, 2014 at 10:00 am)DramaQueen Wrote: Tbh I don't like burgers, and I love salad

so you're going to be the one. There is always an exception to every rule, and of those thier is always at least one who needs to voice that exception.

I'm glad you like salads, just know for next time if an analogy I use does not speak to you, then understand I am not speaking to you. I am speaking to those in this case can find a salad they like but rather eat a hamburger is possible.
Just put a disclaimer: "yo damn salad lovers, just reverse the words, ok?"
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Episode VII (spoilers) Drich 267 25349 January 7, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Drich
  Trey Smith video professor 19 8018 October 21, 2013 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
Wink parents just dont understand! as Will Smith says... timesnewroman 2 1453 June 10, 2010 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Violet
  Rik Mayall, 'Kevin Turvey'. Edwardo Piet 2 2112 May 26, 2009 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Alas Smith and Jones: Cults leo-rcc 0 1257 May 7, 2009 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc