Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It doesn't seem that Iranians/Persians like islam that much
It doesn't seem that Iranians/Persians like islam that much

Translation:

"this that you see here, is the koran

its a shit book, for the muslims and arabs

that spread it over Iran by force, murder and death

this is the problem with our country

they have brought this shit upon our heads

the shit must be burned

im going to put gasoline on this very nice and full

and i am going to burn it like this

the koran has to be burned, look at how i burn it"

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old girl when he was 53... That's what Allah think is a good example of human behavior.

But to be honest. Theocracy is the worst set of rule, over for example democracy.

I heard from someone that the 1979 revolution was a secular movement, but was hijacked by religious people. Kinda sad with this unrealistic and deluded way that makes them think that theocracy is better. Which is just pure delusion if one looks at the facts.

Like Egypt, South Africa and Israel that democracy is good, and Egypt is kinda new to this, but South Africa seem to have made some progress and Israel works pretty well.

Pure example that theocracy is probably in modern time and past the worst ruling platform ever, that simply doesn't work and can't develop in modern times, and is the reason that so many islamic terrorist groups exist, and uses violence and terror to spread theocracy to other countries.
RE: It doesn't seem that Iranians/Persians like islam that much
Aren't Persians Zoroastrian?
(December 4, 2014 at 8:51 am)simplemoss Wrote: Aren't Persians Zoroastrian?

In historical terms atleast. But it still exists in someway today. The ancient culture of Persia is pretty interesting in general though.
So how do you know she is atheist she could just belong too another religion and is simply being racist towards Arabs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 4, 2014 at 9:04 am)Alex K Wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
I'm not sure what point your trying too make are you saying the 1979 Iranian revolution had something too do with Zoroaster?
(December 4, 2014 at 9:00 am)simplemoss Wrote: So how do you know she is atheist she could just belong too another religion and is simply being racist towards Arabs.

Well i don't support racism. But in historical terms it was the arabs that started conquering and spread this religion. But religion in general is not a race. If that's true then criticizing Christianity is also racist.
(December 4, 2014 at 9:07 am)simplemoss Wrote:
(December 4, 2014 at 9:04 am)Alex K Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
I'm not sure what point your trying too make are you saying the 1979 Iranian revolution had something too do with Zoroaster?

Sorry, no, that was misleading, just with the fact that Iran has been an islamic theocracy for 35 years, and thus almost 100% of the population are followers of Islam. Of course, theocracies can always produce a silent revolt, and many people left the country during the revolution...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Well she specifically calls out Arabs. If she said I hate all Italians and Christians it would also be racist
(December 4, 2014 at 9:12 am)simplemoss Wrote: Well she specifically calls out Arabs. If she said I hate all Italians and Christians it would also be racist

And it's not racist if she only calls out Arabs?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My god doesn't owe you an explaination! T.J. 22 2157 November 29, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Prophecy doesn't make sense zwanzig 26 2500 March 12, 2021 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  God doesn't love you-or does He? yragnitup 24 4824 January 24, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10861 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2271 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11158 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3609 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9216 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why doesn't religion ever get a product recall? ignoramus 17 2882 February 22, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  11 reasons god doesn't exist. Braveheart 43 72565 November 30, 2016 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Cyrinistar