Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game of thrones
game of thrones
are there any game of throne fans here? who's your favorite character?
RE: game of thrones
Ahem.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I am a huge fan. I have read all the books so far and I watch the show.

My favorite character is Arya Stark.
Probably Boromir Bean Stark, lil' tomboy Stark, and midget man. I like the show. It's one of the few shows I watch so they're doing something right.
My favorite character is Littlefinger's mustache, whose life I fear for because it rests just above a mouth that every clenched fist in Westeros probably wants to break by this point.
Oh c'mon, hate the game not the playa.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I enjoy it but it's not my all time favourite. Jon Snow and Stannis
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I have only read the first three books and see the first two seasons. Sadly, we got rid of HBO and I am waiting to read the other books until I watch the rest of the seasons. Next year, HBO will stream its channel so hurray, maybe I can catch up.

I like Tyrion and Arya but some characters are fun to hate, like Joffery.

One thing that I like about the show is no one is completely good. The writer did a good job of creating characters that have depth.
Tyrion, obviously.
If you can stream, check out

http://www.primewire.ag/

It has all the shows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 357 66904 January 28, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 924 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 765 56270 August 15, 2016 at 4:45 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 588 89232 May 13, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Coldplay's Game of Thrones, The musical. ignoramus 1 788 March 4, 2016 at 5:46 am
  The "moral" of Game of Thrones Aroura 17 2493 June 15, 2015 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Game of Thrones - Reference pocaracas 7 4116 April 5, 2015 at 12:38 pm
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released FatAndFaithless 30 4113 March 11, 2015 at 10:26 pm
  Second Game of thrones treailer Jacob(smooth) 12 2925 February 18, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Game of thrones season 4 Jacob(smooth) 25 3987 January 18, 2014 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle