Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Foley = $1m
James Foley = $1m
These scum have no place on this Earth !

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-james-fole...ly-1479118
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: James Foley = $1m
I'd rather be in a Islamic state prison than in an American torture dungeon anyday
Have they declared if the thing was a hoax or not yet? I haven't kept up with this very well.
If not a hoax, I'd think maybe dusting the 1 million in small unmarked bills with polonium might be something to ponder
(December 13, 2014 at 7:28 pm)simplemoss Wrote: I'd rather be in a Islamic state prison than in an American torture dungeon anyday

I seriously doubt that.

Water boarding < getting your head chopped off. Islamic state don't take prisoners. They take hostages for ransom. If you're not valuable, or from a country where they don't give ransoms, you're dead.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 13, 2014 at 7:28 pm)simplemoss Wrote: I'd rather be in a Islamic state prison than in an American torture dungeon anyday

We can arrange that, if you'd like.

Keep force feeding the motherfuckers high explosives.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"

This ransom if for the guy's decapitated body!!!!!
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
They're dicks, this sort of asshattery is expected.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 14, 2014 at 2:05 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:

I seriously doubt that.

Water boarding < getting your head chopped off. Islamic state don't take prisoners. They take hostages for ransom. If you're not valuable, or from a country where they don't give ransoms, you're dead
waterboarding was not all they've been doing read the torture report (or even just the thread)

One Guy was tortured so badly he began hallucinationing his wife and kid were there and started begging for death. Another was left freeze too death, hell of alot more painful than beheading

Beheading takes a few seconds, just because its gruesome and hard too watch doesn't mean its any more painful then say the elctric chair or the gas chamber

(December 14, 2014 at 3:41 pm)lifesagift Wrote:

This ransom if for the guy's decapitated body!!!!!
Yes so the parents can have a proper religous burial instead of his body being thrown out like a bag of bad meat and pecked at by vultures. If this was one of your loved ones wouldn't u want the body? There asking for alot of money but it's less than 1% of the $100 million+ ransom which was originally asked for. Fundy Muslims like IS place great importance on proper burials. This really isn't all that strange

(December 14, 2014 at 2:36 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:

We can arrange that, if you'd like.
Sorry Parker but I don't speak teabagger we've been through this before. So are u threatening me with beheading or torture?