Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*insert something witty here*
*insert something witty here*
Oh hey. Thought I'd come to this site, just for shits and giggles and whatnot. I'm part of that religion with the beards and funny hats, it's pretty cool.

So, uh...yeah. Hi.
RE: *insert something witty here*
Wow! Smile

Welcome Alex..
Yo Alex, and welcome.

I have trouble coming up with witty/funny names for forum threads as well. Thinking up names is easy, finding the right one, not so much so. ^^
שלום
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(February 21, 2010 at 7:28 pm)Darwinian Wrote: שלום
עֲלֵיכֶם שָׁלוֹם
Aleichem shalom.
welcome... good to have a different perspective and you seem to be ready to discuss.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome Alex
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(February 21, 2010 at 6:40 pm)Alex Wrote: I'm part of that religion with the beards and funny hats, it's pretty cool.

Honestly, that description doesn't narrow it down imho. Wink Shades

Welcome to the forums Alex.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(February 22, 2010 at 4:21 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(February 21, 2010 at 6:40 pm)Alex Wrote: I'm part of that religion with the beards and funny hats, it's pretty cool.

Honestly, that description doesn't narrow it down imho. Wink Shades

Welcome to the forums Alex.

Yeah what is that? ZZ Top~ist?? Tongue

What about the sideburns? They're way cool Smile
zz topist! yes!

Welcome Alex.

It is nice to get a believer that is from the older school. I hope you have a good time here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6681 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  [insert clever thread title here] Captainhate 18 4913 May 19, 2013 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Alternatives for people that need something? powermanbeard 4 1509 April 2, 2012 at 1:44 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Insert appropriate synonym for hello here. Rob-C 7 2874 June 24, 2009 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki