Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite
Elite

Damn this game is repetitive... but FUN!!
Formerly Old Man Marsh of TTA

"Don't let those gnomes and illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions."
--Jake the Dog
RE: Elite
(December 18, 2014 at 7:52 pm)Schwa Wrote:

Damn this game is repetitive... but FUN!!

I remember it from back in the stone age, spent hours on it... yes I did get to Elite! Big Grin

(I hear that there is a remake either out now or due out soon)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Elite
http://www.elitedangerous.com
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adventures in Elite Dangerous Iroscato 10 1207 May 8, 2017 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Elite.. Darwinian 9 935 June 13, 2014 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat