Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resurfacing of the "homosexual agenda"
Resurfacing of the "homosexual agenda"
Quote:On his "Focal Point" radio show, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer recently claimed that the "active, aggressive homosexual lobby" represented a threat to U.S. democracy.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Fischer, who is no stranger to anti-gay declarations, told listeners, "I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation."

He went on to note, "It's the greatest threat to liberty of all kinds, whether it's freedom of religion, whether it is freedom of speech, whether it is freedom of the press, whether it is freedom of association."

He also defended opposition to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights, arguing that anti-LGBT sentiment was a "natural revulsion."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/22...68836.html
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Resurfacing of the "homosexual agenda"
Fucking gays!

How dare they demand the same marriage rights the rest of us take for granted?!
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, all those gay people wanting to get married and not be denied housing and not be denied employment and being able to raise kids and on and on and ON....

Giving everyone the same set of rights is clearly the fast track to the destruction of democratic institutions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
In their closeted existence gay sex - I'm sorry, the gay agenda I should say, inspires a natural feeling of envy.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Fucking Fischer.

One of the greatest threats to liberty here in the U.S. is fundamentalist hatemongers like Fischer and his ilk.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Bryan Fischer is a threat to nobody. That's why he's so pissed off about this.
And just like that -- whoosh! -- the First Amendment disappeared in a fabulous cloud of glitter, never to be seen again. And that, children, is why we are not free today.

Fischer is such a tool.
(December 22, 2014 at 6:35 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Fischer is such a tool.

Calling him a tool implies he's actually useful for something, IMO.
(December 22, 2014 at 6:41 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Calling him a tool implies he's actually useful for something, IMO.

I'd call him a weapon. There are enough people hanging on his lips as is proven on this very board. Do you think it's a coincidence the christers here use the exact same quote Brian Fisher used to justify torture: "It's not torture, it's enhanced interrogation". They all repeat it like robots. Well, maybe some other nutter has the copyright to the phrase, but Fisher recently promoted it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Except that homosexuals aren't forcing anything upon anyone, they are just looking for legal, social, moral and sexual acceptance. They aren't forcing anyone to become gay, or try gay sex, or marry same sex people. Christianity is a much bigger threat to our freedom than homosexuality.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4397 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I smell a godly agenda. brewer 5 533 September 9, 2020 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Duty
  Accused of "homosexual tendencies", attack your friend with a sword. Foxaèr 37 4998 December 25, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Alex K