Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accused of "homosexual tendencies", attack your friend with a sword.
Accused of "homosexual tendencies", attack your friend with a sword.
Quote:A dispute between two males over their sexuality ended with one chasing after the other with a two-foot sword earlier this week. And, no, the males weren’t in middle school. They were grown adults.

It all started when a 48-year-old man who goes by the name of “Cowboy” accused a 44-year-old man of having “homosexual tendencies,” whatever that means.

The men were hanging out in an apartment watching the Cleveland Cavaliers game and playing dominoes.

The 44-year-old responded by saying he had heard from several reliable neighborhood sources that Cowboy was the one with “homosexual tendencies.”

Things, naturally, escalated.

Voices were raised. Punches were thrown. The two men wrestled their way into the kitchen, before a third man finally broke up the fight and told them to “take it outside.”

The fired up 44-year-old went outside and waited. When Cowboy finally emerged from the building, he was wielding a two-foot sword, which he began wildly swinging in the air. He struck the man once in the head and twice in the left arm before the injured man said he was calling the cops, upon which Cowboy dropped the sword and ran away.

http://www.queerty.com/grown-man-with-sw...Queerty%29
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Accused of "homosexual tendencies", attack your friend with a sword.
With the word 'homosexual' in the title, I conjured up a whole different meaning for 'sword'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hmm, he's called 'Cowboy'; he likes the Cavaliers; he plays dominoes while watching the Cavaliers; and he attacks his friend with his "sword" (how butch!) when questioned about his sexuality.

Yeah, totally straight. I buy it.
Come on down to Cleveland town, everyone
We get in swordfights over being gay
I'm Jaime Lannister 'cause you said I'm gay
I love your rippling greasy sweaty pecs
I'm getting kinda hard imagining them rasslin' over who the homo is.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, of course, but if ever there were someone you'd think might be gay, that 'Cowboy" character would be it.
Damn, I wish I had a two-foot sword.

What's weird is that when I was a kid, there was this guy, nicknamed Cowboy, who was into swords and knives and stuff. He didn't care much for sports, but he was certainly inept with the ladies. I wonder ...

eta: Just read that he spent 14 years in the joint ... I think it was less an accusation and more a come-on.

This takes the phrase "Ride'em Cowboy" to whole other level.
I can propose a test to find out which of the 2 is more heterosexual:

we'll find the oldest, most hygienically challenged woman in the 3rd world who is still capable of offering informed consent, and see if either of the men can perform oral sex upon her po-po, and if both can, the one who can endure the longest 'wins'.

And I get to bugger the loser, to provide that extra bit of motivation.

Once this is publicized, I can just about garanty no other pair of men will ever fight over that issue again.

ROFLOL
Cowboy: You think I'm gay? Well, would a gay guy grab a sword and start hacking his best friend to death because he didn't like being called a goddamn sissypants?

Here's hoping that he didn't complete the trifecta by getting wasted on cheap beer and beating his wife.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 496 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4396 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 490 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  When you need a friend onlinebiker 0 155 August 18, 2021 at 7:38 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 282 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 481 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1410 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 499 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8494 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb