Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’.
Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’.
And Marjorie Taylor Greene says that Christian nationalism is "nothing to be afraid of":

Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’
RE: Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’.
And they say how evolution is dehumanizing people and making them immoral, when it's actually creationism and Christianity.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’.
Execute the gays because of gods love!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(June 12, 2022 at 12:34 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: And they say how evolution is dehumanizing people and making them immoral, when it's actually creationism and Christianity.

Um lets get a bigger picture and not simply focus on any one religion in human history. Even if the planet were suddenly all atheists, we would still be tribal, and still fight for dominance over the other group. 

I warn atheists not to think we are above human nature ourselves. On average we can be far more self aware, but that does not mean we are incapable of human cruelty ourselves. 

Any group, religious, political, business, public or private, can become abusive when it is left to it's own devices and gains too much power with no checks on it.

Having said that, I would only agree that religion falsely attaches human morality to old mythology and turns our evolutionary ability to be compassionate into a superstitious excuse to justify a utopian hierarchy that never existed.
Everybody who had the word 'tribal' can take a drink.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 12, 2022 at 11:16 am)Jehanne Wrote: And Marjorie Taylor Greene says that Christian nationalism is "nothing to be afraid of":

Just this yesterday a 911 call lead to the bust of a hate group called "Patriot Front" who intended on starting a riot at an LGBTQ event.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/110440580...daho-pride
(June 12, 2022 at 11:16 am)Jehanne Wrote: And Marjorie Taylor Greene says that Christian nationalism is "nothing to be afraid of":

Point to this anytime they try and pull that "hate the sin not the sinner" bullshit
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 12, 2022 at 1:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Just this yesterday a 911 call lead to the bust of a hate group called "Patriot Front" who intended on starting a riot at an LGBTQ event.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/110440580...daho-pride

Christian terrorism; the Romans, of course, knew exactly how to deal with such seditious individuals.
But not the married ones??

Anyone wanna take bets on how long until Dillon Awes is found in an airport men’s room with a gay hooker?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adnan Oktar, TV cult preacher jailed for 8,658 years in Turkey LinuxGal 1 591 November 18, 2022 at 5:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2036 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 265 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 585 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how Brian37 34 1715 April 11, 2021 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1934 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3855 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1900 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 472 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda