Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry
Merry
Wanted to get this started before everyone bailed for a couple of days. I know some may see it as offensive and I'm sorry but it's what I believe.

Merry Christmas to all and to all,wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
RE: Merry
That is a nice gesture, GC! No offense taken because I assume you truly want us to have a nice holiday break. Happy Winter Solstice to you and I hope 2015 is even better than 2014 for you!
(December 23, 2014 at 11:42 am)Godschild Wrote: Wanted to get this started before everyone bailed for a couple of days. I know some may see it as offensive and I'm sorry but it's what I believe.

GC

Thank you. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too. I doubt anyone will find it offensive. Fox News likes to spread propaganda that Atheists find the phrase, Merry Christmas offensive but I doubt that any do.
Thanks, GC!

Here's one for you!
[Image: star-trek-spock-live-long-and-prosper-fr...3220-p.jpg]
(December 23, 2014 at 11:42 am)Godschild Wrote: Wanted to get this started before everyone bailed for a couple of days. I know some may see it as offensive and I'm sorry but it's what I believe.

GC

Same to you, GC, and to your loved ones.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Thank you, merry Christmas GC, and to everyone Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Offensive Shmosensive, we'll leave the being offended to the funny muslims, they're better at it anyhow!

Merry Christmas to you, too!, celebrating Jesus or whatever Big Grin

- and everyone else of course
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Thanks, GC. Have a rad Saturnalia yourself.
Contrary to what Faux News would have you believe, the majority of non-Christians don't burst into uncontrollable rage when the word Christmas is uttered.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, GC.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Merry Christmas back to ya, hope you and your family have nice holiday!
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 709 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 747 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
Last Post: brewer
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1053 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Merry Christmas Godscreated 14 864 December 14, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Star Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! pocaracas 21 3993 December 26, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merry Christmas, OLB. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1316 December 25, 2018 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  A Very Merry Unbirthday to You! (yes, you) Gawdzilla Sama 3 687 December 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Merry Christmas everyone! Jehanne 9 1133 December 24, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Merry Christmas you lovable cunts. Iroscato 52 3927 December 25, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: c172
  Merry Godscreated 32 1909 December 17, 2016 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist