Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Discussion
Theme Discussion
Ok, so to save the shoutbox from being overloaded with comments, please discuss the new "theme" here. If you want to see the new theme, go to http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=options and change your theme to "DeepBlue20".

Current opinions are mixed. I like the theme layout, especially the rounded corners and the top right menu, but other people think the colour scheme we have at the moment is good, so a possible move would be to merge the two (have the new layout and the old colour scheme).

Opinions?
RE: Theme Discussion
I'd like to see it with the AF theme colour scheme. Perhaps that would change my mind. But for now I still prefer the AF theme more.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
What rounded corners are those then?

I must admit that it looks a bit of a mess.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Aha, the rounded corners don't show up on Opera and personally I think there's not enough contrast with the various blues as they all seem to merge into each other. Not very easy on the eyes.
(February 24, 2010 at 7:57 am)Darwinian Wrote: What rounded corners are those then?

I must admit that it looks a bit of a mess.

[Image: icon_whisper.gif] He's a Mac user, they love rounded edges on their windows Wink
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Nor do the rounded corners work with our old friend, Internet Explorer!!
No, the rounded corners only work in good browsers Big Grin
But most people don't use decent browsers though Sad
(February 24, 2010 at 8:07 am)Darwinian Wrote: But most people don't use decent browsers though Sad

Tough Tongue
Yeah but, yeah but.....

That's loads of people who would visit the forum and say, yuck, and then bugger off somewhere else. I'm just thinking of the big picture here :S

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite TV Theme Songs Thumpalumpacus 61 2776 September 2, 2023 at 10:03 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Atheist Discussion down Thumpalumpacus 16 1172 June 15, 2022 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7027 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Panel Discussion on Personally Influential Books Neo-Scholastic 20 2340 November 20, 2018 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Civil Commentary on the R'lyeh commentary on Civil Discussion Threads Whateverist 5 1204 November 18, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13042 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Middlesex discussion thread Whateverist 0 473 October 23, 2017 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Discussion topics you will never see here vorlon13 90 9940 September 20, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Reputation Discussion Thread Excited Penguin 42 3935 November 26, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Your favorite television show theme song. Foxaèr 65 5841 April 1, 2016 at 10:30 am
Last Post: MTL