Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Guerilla Family
Black Guerilla Family
There's been an enormous staggering amount of ridiculous false claims that the man who shot 2 police officers was a quote "lone wolf" but he was a long term/official member of the bgf

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/12/21...s-murders/

The BGF issued a free-for-all (essentially declaring a fatwah) against all nypd police 3 days after the Eric Garner verdict. For the Anglo Saxons who don't know what the BGF is, it's the prison gang for basically all black American gangs bloods crips p-stoneS zo-pound basically everyone who's black, if you go too prison and your a black gang member your placed in the BGF cell by default. When blacks go too prison they become members of the prison gang BGF.

The BGF has frequently been called a Marxist group

Here's a song released just after Eric Garner's death created by two BGF members

RE: Black Guerilla Family
Is this actually true, or gossip you heard?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
He was also a nutball.

I'm not sure that group has been organized yet.
(December 23, 2014 at 11:07 pm)Losty Wrote: Is this actually true, or gossip you heard?

Here's an article from the nydaily news

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2052069

its not a rumor its a fact while fox news is screaming it was the protesters fault (and basically every black politicians fault) and. the left wing is saying it was just a "single psycho" the truth is this attack was ordered and carried out by a member of the BGF
Why haven't I ever heard of it?

0/10

(December 23, 2014 at 11:32 pm)Losty Wrote: Why haven't I ever heard of it?

Well I dont know you personally "losty", but my guess is, as to why u have never heard of them is because your an Anglo Saxon

am I right????
So because I'm white? I've heard of the black panthers...I've heard of a lot of black people actually. I surprisingly even know some in real life :o
Lol :p

0/10

at least the waste of space killed himself, that's some good news.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 24, 2014 at 12:39 am)paulpablo Wrote: at least the waste of space killed himself, that's some good news.

You probably smile every single time a black person dies right pablo? your a racist asshole we've been through this before
(December 24, 2014 at 12:45 am)simplemoss Wrote:
(December 24, 2014 at 12:39 am)paulpablo Wrote: at least the waste of space killed himself, that's some good news.

You probably smile every single time a black person dies right pablo? your a racist asshole we've been through this before

We haven't been through this before you stinking pile of rotten cocks, feel free to refresh my memory though. I could be wrong, we might have.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25880 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2292 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 1987 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3332 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Family Secular Elf 4 498 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2569 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4720 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people NuclearEnergy 7 1962 July 10, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So the Trump family is allowed to joke about hurting journalists NuclearEnergy 1 731 July 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4762 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack