Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people
Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people
You know, they seem to fight tooth and nail for monuments commemorating the confederacy. What ever happened to "you lost get over it"?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people
I don't think it's true that all republicans hate black people.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
But it may be true of 25% or even more. And I wouldn't be surprised if that applied to more than 10% of Dems, either.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
In a sense I understand where you are coming from. There is a disturbing amount of racism expressed from republican politicians and their policies. I wouldn't go as far as saying even the majority of republicans are racist, though. I've known plenty of republican voters, and only a few were known to express any level of racism.

It's just a bad idea to generalize like this.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Hmmm.....

[Image: 78922dfcc580976efa7aee90443ebed1--politi...satire.jpg]
Clarence Thomas springs to mind as a particularly vivid Republican wet dream . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They did that years ago, op?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 10, 2017 at 4:40 pm)Losty Wrote: I don't think it's true that all republicans hate black people.

and vice versa . . . 

[Image: kkk-byrd.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25924 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1177 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 864 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2079 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1826 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3257 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1280 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
  When Trump finally acknowledges a death... arewethereyet 68 4151 September 27, 2020 at 6:58 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1296 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker