Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me why the afghan war is unjust?
Can someone explain to me why the afghan war is unjust?
I keep hearing liberaltards claim that Bush started two unjust wars. I think I understand how they see the Iraq war as unjust. What I don't understand is how they see the war in afghanistan as unjust. Can someone make an argument that the war in afghanistan is unjust?
RE: Can someone explain to me why the afghan war is unjust?
(January 1, 2015 at 10:38 pm)Heywood Wrote: I keep hearing liberaltards claim that Bush started two unjust wars. I think I understand how they see the Iraq war as unjust. What I don't understand is how they see the war in afghanistan as unjust. Can someone make an argument that the war in afghanistan is unjust?

Afgan war was justified to weed out Al-Qaeda. Iraq war, on the other hand, was unjust.
The Afghan people are unworthy of our sacrifice of blood and treasure.
I was fine with that war. Once we got ObL, I think we should have withdrawn our presence, rather than engage in nation-building.

The Afghans did not attack us.

Neither did Iraq.

Both are therefore unjust.
All war is unjust, but the Afghan war was also stupid.
I thought it was just because they said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, even though he never did...
No, no....that was the OTHER stupid Bush war.
(January 2, 2015 at 1:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: The Afghans did not attack us.

Neither did Iraq.

Both are therefore unjust.

The Afghans supported AQ, and refused to stop doing so after 9/11.

You lay down with dogs, you're gonna get fleas.

(January 2, 2015 at 1:21 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: You lay down with dogs, you're gonna get fleas.

Do all dogs have fleas?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 495 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3269 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 914 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2613 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Republicans, can you explain this to me? Losty 47 6725 May 10, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1110 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3314 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3311 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2187 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke