Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans, can you explain this to me?
Republicans, can you explain this to me?
[Image: 69373753-0373-4-F50-AC6-E-4-A47-C5620967.jpg]
[Image: E6631016-33-DF-49-A9-8814-2-C9142-B7-B6-E2.jpg]

If you’re so ashamed of your party and what it has done that you have to lie and shift blame, why don’t you just switch parities?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Republicans, can you explain this to me?
Do you think the democrats really give a damn about minorities anymore than the republicans do? I think the system is rigged so that low income types will vote for them for services and such, I have recently opened my eyes and no longer consider myself as liberal as I once way.
(April 28, 2019 at 9:58 pm)emilsein Wrote: Do you think the democrats really give a damn about minorities anymore than the republicans do? I think the system is rigged so that low income types will vote for them for services and such, I have recently opened my eyes and no longer consider myself as liberal as I once way.

Were you using urine therapy when you opened your eyes? Could explain the pus

0/10

Consider the meme explained to you, Losty.

Maybe the thread should have been titled "Republicans, can you explain this articulately to me?"

We might have avoided some first-page nonsense that way.
I mean, I don’t really need anyone to explain the meme.

What I want to know is why so many republicans are intent on lying about this and insisting that they don’t know the parties switched. As if they can just pretend like they’re not a part of a party that has consistently fought against progress and civil rights throughout history. If you need to pretend your party didn’t do something, because you know that something they did was bad, then you might be in the wrong party.

0/10

It can be easily explained, Losty.

You see, back in the day, Republicans were what we consider our modern day Democrats. Something made them go alt-right, however, until our modern day Democrats became known as what ancient Republicans stood for.

It's confusing, I know.
(April 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm)Kit Wrote: It can be easily explained, Losty.

You see, back in the day, Republicans were what we consider our modern day Democrats. Something made them go alt-right, however, until our modern day Democrats became known as what ancient Republicans stood for.

It's confusing, I know.

-_-

Really? Everyone knows that, KitKat. Everyone.

0/10

Because there are a lot of people who's heads are really empty about how the world works (not just physics 'n chemistry stuff, but politically) who like to listen to people "in charge" give them an easy explanation. #sadbuttrue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Politicians deliver whatever felatio they think will win them votes.

If you think any particular party " stands for something" you haven't been paying attention.
(April 29, 2019 at 1:51 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Politicians deliver whatever felatio they think will win them votes.

If you think any particular party " stands for something" you haven't been paying attention.

You completely dodged the question. This isn’t about politicians or about what they may or may not stand for. This is about people who are clearly so ashamed that their party voted against black voting rights that they’re willing to pretend like it was the other party. People are feigning ignorance about how people switched parties just so they can pretend they don’t belong to a party that voted against civil rights. I want to know why. If you’re proud to be of that party, then own it. If you’re ashamed enough to try and shift the blame to someone else, then why are you a member of that party. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2089 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3259 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1285 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1298 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 828 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Explain the impeachment to me Nay_Sayer 23 2571 January 4, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Big Grin Democrats VS Republicans I believe in Harry Potter 17 1973 October 28, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Rabid Republicans in Oregon senate Rev. Rye 5 612 June 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2186 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5468 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye