Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Cantlie
John Cantlie
Why are you guys not talking about this?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ja...ghth-video

Or did I miss something?
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: John Cantlie
Why don't you post links to the thousands of muslims ISIS killed on their way to killing and humiliating a hand full of westerners? Oh right, they don't make any headlines.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What? I don't get your point.... and if you even have one that's related to my post, then post evidence, otherwise... create your own thread
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
For starters

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-toll.html
We'll hear about him when they cut his head off.
(January 3, 2015 at 9:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We'll hear about him when they cut his head off.

The difference being, he went willingly in harms way. The people living there don't have that luxury.
(January 3, 2015 at 9:00 pm)abaris Wrote: Why don't you post links to the thousands of muslims ISIS killed on their way to killing and humiliating a hand full of westerners? Oh right, they don't make any headlines.

I live in the UK, I'm an atheist, so don't take any blame for Islamic violence, and I feel for the guys trapped there, and going there voluntarily to help is no more a crime
(January 3, 2015 at 8:55 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Why are you guys not talking about this?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ja...ghth-video

Or did I miss something?

Why should we talk about it?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 4, 2015 at 7:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why should we talk about it?

Boru

Because he's a Westerner and therefore more valuable than the 70.000 having been killed in Syria last year and the 10.000 ISIS has killed in Iraq.
(January 4, 2015 at 7:20 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 4, 2015 at 7:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why should we talk about it?

Boru

Because he's a Westerner and therefore more valuable than the 70.000 having been killed in Syria last year and the 10.000 ISIS has killed in Iraq.

No, because Brian sodding whatever is my own personal troll for reasons I don't understand

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Armstrong With A Simple Challenge For Muslims Minimalist 37 14232 July 8, 2010 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist