Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Armstrong With A Simple Challenge For Muslims
John Armstrong With A Simple Challenge For Muslims
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-_xLX1cNl4

( I know John as Noble Savage from jesusneverexisted.com. He is beginning a series on islam. )
RE: John Armstrong With A Simple Challenge For Muslims
I wonder if Mo will respond.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(June 23, 2010 at 10:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I wonder if Mo will respond.

mo3taz is busy being savaged by annatar on a couple of his own threads atm Cool Shades
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
What can mohammed say? Dismiss his holy book of horseshit and he is helpless! Just like a xtian with their fucking bible.
what you guys are expecting me to respond to? he said nothing more than what he think
I expected very little.

And got it.
What a waste of time.

As Greg House said ;"If you could reason with religious people there would't be any"

The truth of that obseravation is demonstrated every time our resident madrassa drop-out posts.
Doesn't mean that we can't twist the prophet's (fhuta) beard just for shits and giggles, Pad.

Big Grin
I hope he wont go too far. or we may see another decapitation video. muhammed has all the crazy fans you know..Tongue
(June 24, 2010 at 2:42 pm)annatar Wrote: I hope he wont go too far. or we may see another decapitation video. muhammed has all the crazy fans you know..Tongue

Don't worry, it will be a *peaceful* decapitation.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1308 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2173 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6080 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 3899 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5489 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11056 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7453 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1572 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any atheist WinterHold 94 4354 October 4, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1000 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas