Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How extremism hits a Muslim brain
How extremism hits a Muslim brain
For all Muslims reading this :
1) I'm a native Arab ; grown up in the Middle East all my life. My post is my experience ; not an illusion.
2) If I offended anyone, please stop me.

For all non-Muslims reading this :
1) I'm a native Arab ; grown up in the Middle East all my life. My post is my experience ; not an illusion.
2) If I offended anyone, please stop me.

----
Usually, Islam is taught to children from childhood ; from Morocco to Afghanistan, the parents usually make sure that their child is able to pray & read a small portion of the Quran in pure fluent Arabic.

As the Quran is a very big book (600 pages), most Muslims -literally most- didn't read all of it or even considered studying it seriously. Many false concepts are pushed on the youth also ; some are falsely mixed with Islamic concepts.

One main example is how Saudi Arabian community usually teaches its children that wearing "white thoob -saudi male dress- with headscarf while growing a beard is Islamic" ; in reality it's no more than a tribal dress that even ancient Muslims never used to wear.

Along with this shallow teachings, lots of Muslim youth develop a stinky habit of doubting everybody & everyone who doesn't :
1)have a big beard
2)speaks in fluent arabic
3)prays for 40 hours a day
4)has a list of followers

Away from sarcasm, sadly lots of these Muslim youths get their faith & teachings from the "sheks" or "مشايخ" in arabic ; equivalent to priest in English. History proved how many known sheks & Imams literally manipulated Islam to spread propaganda and stack up illiterate Muslims who -dictated by the stinky habit I mentioned above- to fight his war.

Extremism has another entry point : which is totally not religious ; yet based on psychological issues & severe suppression that explodes to burn all ; with the commuter of the atrocities convincing himself that it's for god ; actually it's just him fist fighting every human who lived a better life in a better economical system.

I had to say this, because I'm seeing it with my own eyes. Muslims started to listen to weird people, which direct them to do weird things that are not even mentioned in the Quran ; along with hordes coming out of the Muslim ghettos especially after the Arab Spring, causing a wave of violence that I really & truly fear.

Any muslim who believed that terrorism is the key just lost his soul. Extremists must stop listening to sheks & start listening to scientists, killing & terrorism then blaming it on God & Muhammed only brings a bad name.

The Ottomans tried terrorizing their enemies by impaling them ; Vlad was born to give them their own medicine. Neither Vlad succeeded nor the ottomans ; actually both fell.

The united states tried to terrorize Iraqies to not fight for Saddam after 2003, instead they gave birth to ISIS. Neither the U.S succeeded in Iraq nor ISIS ; actually ISIS is being fought right now by many many Iraqies.

The Mongols tried to terrorize the Muslim world, instead they gave birth to a twisted Muslim called "Timur", who ruled over mongols & muslims alike with a fist of fury.

Muslim societies need a new revolution ; illiteracy & economy are the main categories that should be focused on.
RE: How extremism hits a Muslim brain
(January 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm)AtlasS Wrote: As the Quran is a very big book (600 pages), most Muslims -literally most- didn't read all of it or even considered studying it seriously. Many false concepts are pushed on the youth also ; some are falsely mixed with Islamic concepts.

[...]

Muslims started to listen to weird people, which direct them to do weird things that are not even mentioned in the Quran ; along with hordes coming out of the Muslim ghettos especially after the Arab Spring, causing a wave of violence that I really & truly fear.

I agree with those comments. And I believe that if Muslims did take the time to study the Quran seriously and they understood it correctly, then they would've never become extremists.

Many Muslims are preoccupied in the recitation and memorization of it (I'm not saying that's a bad thing), but yet they do not understand the meanings.
Quote:Muslim societies need a new revolution ; illiteracy & economy are the main categories that should be focused on.

Trailer park xtians could absorb that lesson, too.
*sniff* They grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday Christianity was taking these steps. Soon you'll be able to choose to leave Islam without fear of death.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(January 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm)AtlasS Wrote: Away from sarcasm, sadly lots of these Muslim youths get their faith & teachings from the "sheks" or "مشايخ" in arabic ; equivalent to priest in English.

I think Shaykh Google is okay, though. I ask him stuff all the time.

[Image: 9921307926_fd7cdbfb02.jpg]

("Noor" means light).
Exian
History repeats itself Smile

(January 13, 2015 at 7:05 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(January 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm)AtlasS Wrote: Away from sarcasm, sadly lots of these Muslim youths get their faith & teachings from the "sheks" or "مشايخ" in arabic ; equivalent to priest in English.

("Noor" means light).

Hahahahahaha, i rarely laugh online, but truly Rayaan that pic made my day ^____^
(January 13, 2015 at 7:05 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

("Noor" means light).

And you have the power to adjust the brightness and contrast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5326 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2313 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1255 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4761 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3948 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7869 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 785 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1949 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 937 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup