Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World War III- it may be nearer than we think!
World War III- it may be nearer than we think!
I've just come across this article:

'World Leaders receive threats Suggesting World War III'

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-144249

It only takes a few minutes to read. This got me checking out Youtube and I came across this short video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I46PW791KV...re=related

regarding a speech by Biden that is very interesting and spooky, and a clip of Colin Powell, talking of a 'crisis' on 21st or 22nd January 2009.

Any thoughts on this??
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
RE: World War III- it may be nearer than we think!
hmmm. iReport.com is a user-generated site. That means the stories submitted by users are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post.

Just that statement alone triggers my skeptic nerve.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hi Leo, I would agree with you and it may well be 'inaccurate' in some way. I don't think the same can be said for the Youtube link I provided, so there may be some 'truth' in the article's claims as they seem to tie in with each other would you not agree?

Albert Einstein
Lots of 9/11 truther clips tie in nicely, that doesn't make them true. I'd have to see the full context these statements were made in.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
After I watched that one, I watched several others (which you can find easily in related videos) to check the context as you say. There is one with Powell talking for a while before and after his comments, so you can get the context and I listened to one with a good bit of Biden's speech that contains the comments. It still seems powerful stuff to me.

Albert Einstein
Okay, and what does it mean when nothing extraordinary happens on the 21st or 22nd of January 2009?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
Err, that nothing extraordinary happened, which will be a relief. The point is, why do you think he said this, a man of his standing?

Albert Einstein
I don't know, and I don't like speculation on something I can't know, observe, and test.

The only test is wait until Jan 23rd, and I doubt ww3 will have started by then.

When it comes to crisis and testing, Obama will take over a country engaged in 2 wars, with a budget deficit the size of which it has never seen before with a stagnating economy. I say he's getting all the testing he'll ever need.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
True enough. I'm obviously more curious than you. I think we can ask and wonder why someone like him and Biden has said the things they have said. I think it makes interesting discussion. I don't think there's anything wrong in some speculating at this point. It seems very strange to put a date on this thing and I'm intrigued. I will wait like you and see what develops. In the mean time if anyone else has come across any other news items (from trustworthy sources of course) relating to this matter then please let me know.

regards Catherine

Albert Einstein
Well I am as curious as the next guy I guess, but I don't care much for conspiracy theories. I'd rather spend my time researching things I do have some interest in.

WW2 for instance, I've done a fair amount of research there. Particularly the mindset of that time.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US China war 70 years later Apollo 10 743 December 14, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Lockdown Trivia, Stage III BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1091 April 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  this may be it! Drich 64 5021 April 24, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: no one
  This may be farewell. Gawdzilla Sama 49 2191 May 7, 2019 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Atheism may be contributing to my social isolation Alexmahone 10 1607 March 17, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  May I be the first to wish you a safe and happy... Gawdzilla Sama 0 523 January 1, 2018 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Trump, Teresa May and Nigel Farage caught fire... Cyberman 7 2985 August 19, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28730 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Rhondazvous 48 17840 July 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  We need to ramp up the war on Christmas Cecelia 10 1405 October 26, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb