Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ankylosauria Fossil
Ankylosauria Fossil
My new fossil arrived this morning. I'm very excited.

A fossilised toe bone of an Ankylosaur (Ankylosauria). The bone is approximately 5-6 inches long, found in Dorset, England. Why not share with you creationist friends.

Photo of My Fossilised Ankylosaur Toe Bone
[Image: Large%20Ankylosaur%20Dinosaur%20Toe%20Bo...drvt3q.jpg]

Ankylosauria
[Image: Euoplocephalus-tutus-1.jpg]

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: Ankylosauria Fossil
You fool! Anyone can see that these are constructs of Satan, meant to deceive you onto the path of atheistic science.

Ken Ham will smite thee in thy demonic face.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
When am I gonna see some real fossils? It's all just "artist renderings" and "pictures on the Internet" and "oh the real stuffs in the back". I'll believe it when I see it. That's my motto. Not with God though. /creationistguy
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(February 4, 2015 at 8:19 pm)Exian Wrote: When am I gonna see some real fossils? It's all just "artist renderings" and "pictures on the Internet" and "oh the real stuffs in the back". I'll believe it when I see it. That's my motto. Not with God though. /creationistguy

Oh my goodness, I've been taken in by hundreds of years of study and fossil records to believe in Evil-ution.

Perhaps Gary Larson was right after all...

[Image: gary-larson-dinosaurs-extinct.jpg]

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
How do you know that's really a fossil?

Were you there?
The ankylasaurus is one of my favorite dinosaurs. He's got back armor, spikes on the side, and a club on the end of his tail. A moving fortress.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Classic confusing "historical science" with "observational science." When are these rubes going to get the difference?!?!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 4, 2015 at 8:46 pm)Chad32 Wrote: The ankylasaurus is one of my favorite dinosaurs. He's got back armor, spikes on the side, and a club on the end of his tail. A moving fortress.

They certainly can look after themselves...

... obviously not any more.

MM

If anything from that time deserved to still be alive in some form, it's that. Maybe they evolved into turtles. Not sure.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Birds or turtles! Which is it, science man!?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The End Of Fossil Fuels. redpill 124 7379 November 19, 2019 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  The Re-Beginning Of Fossil Fuels BrianSoddingBoru4 8 813 November 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Shutting down fossil fuel electric plants Rahn127 51 3595 October 25, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Oldest Human Fossil Outside of Africa! chimp3 23 3576 January 26, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  reptile find rewrites fossil record frankiej 3 1749 January 6, 2012 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Minimalist