Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buddhists apparently not Immune to stupid:
Buddhists apparently not Immune to stupid:
Not dead mummified monk

He's not dead, just meditating.

Really??
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: Buddhists apparently not Immune to stupid:
Hehe
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
PanicPanicPanicPanicPanic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Awww that's so cute
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot monk when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
I wouldn't coat all Buddhist with the stupid coat, there are many that are far more advanced and intelligent than most atheist.
I think they ought to throw a big pot of moisturizing cream on that dude.
If I had a nickel every time I zoned out and someone thought I was dead, I'd still live in my parents' basement.
(February 8, 2015 at 2:43 am)psychoslice Wrote: I wouldn't coat all Buddhist with the stupid coat, there are many that are far more advanced and intelligent than most atheist.
Well, there are certainly a great many buddhists who like to think so, anyway. Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 8, 2015 at 8:40 am)Rhythm Wrote:
(February 8, 2015 at 2:43 am)psychoslice Wrote: I wouldn't coat all Buddhist with the stupid coat, there are many that are far more advanced and intelligent than most atheist.
Well, there are certainly a great many buddhists who like to think so, anyway. Angel

There are smart people in every religion, else the human race would have killed itself already.Worship
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me out here, Ex Buddhists. Brian37 26 5015 April 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37