Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeez, I leave for a couple of days and...
Jeez, I leave for a couple of days and...
... I do through a thread and see a post and I'm thinking "Who are you? I've never seen you around here before have I?" Smile

Lots of new names, I like that. It means our little community is growing stronger. Are there any RDF refugees that joined recently or did you find this forum on your own?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Jeez, I leave for a couple of days and...
And why couldn't more of them be 'early bird' Englanders? I get an entire hour or two almost to myself here :S Frigging Alaskan time :S

But really... more good members = good! Big Grin I wonder if any of them will be my competition for weirdest member this year Dodgy

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 16, 2010 at 4:44 am)Saerules Wrote: And why couldn't more of them be 'early bird' Englanders? I get an entire hour or two almost to myself here :S Frigging Alaskan time :S

I'm even an hour further away from you than the English.

Quote:But really... more good members = good! Big Grin I wonder if any of them will be my competition for weirdest member this year Dodgy

Not a chance.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 16, 2010 at 4:02 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Are there any RDF refugees that joined recently or did you find this forum on your own?

Most of the RDF refugees built a home at RationalSkepticism.org.
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
(March 16, 2010 at 6:57 am)Arcanus Wrote:
(March 16, 2010 at 4:02 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Are there any RDF refugees that joined recently or did you find this forum on your own?

Most of the RDF refugees built a home at RationalSkepticism.org.

I know, they were at my other watering hole first. I was just wondering since I know at least two have come over from RDF to this place.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 44 2750 December 12, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  2375 Days and Counting onlinebiker 10 1034 September 20, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1509 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Leave my !&$*@*# breakfast alone! onlinebiker 60 2624 April 10, 2020 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  30 Days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 61 4067 December 31, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  80 days to go. onlinebiker 77 11229 September 2, 2019 at 12:20 pm
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3720 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1113 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67
  13 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 195 14349 November 29, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Thread of Days. Gawdzilla Sama 36 3440 September 4, 2018 at 6:25 am