Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thread of Days.
The Thread of Days.
Quote:National Tooth Fairy Day is observed next on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018. It has always been observed annually on February 28th. It has always been observed annually on August 22nd.

National Tooth Fairy Day | Holiday | Checkiday.com
https://www.checkiday.com/.../national-tooth-fairy-day
In the US, according to ABC News, the standard for a tooth is $5.00.
RE: The Thread of Days.
for that kind of money, they better pull on it long time!

wait, what are we talking about again? Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 22, 2018 at 4:59 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
Quote:National Tooth Fairy Day is observed next on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018. It has always been observed annually on February 28th. It has always been observed annually on August 22nd.

National Tooth Fairy Day | Holiday | Checkiday.com
https://www.checkiday.com/.../national-tooth-fairy-day
In the US, according to ABC News, the standard for a tooth is $5.00.

How much is that in 1960s money? I want to know if I got gipped.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Bahaha my daughter will NEVER get even close to that. She will get a silver or gold dollar for the first and last and a 50 cent piece for the rest. (It helps that I work at a bank with regular access to these lol) Hmm maybe a 2 dollar bill for the last?
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(August 22, 2018 at 10:44 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(August 22, 2018 at 4:59 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: In the US, according to ABC News, the standard for a tooth is $5.00.

How much is that in 1960s money?  I want to know if I got gipped.

Well, I worked for two days to make $5 back then...

(August 22, 2018 at 10:49 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Bahaha my daughter will NEVER get even close to that. She will get a silver or gold dollar for the first and last and a 50 cent piece for the rest. (It helps that I work at a bank with regular access to these lol) Hmm maybe a 2 dollar bill for the last?

Sacagawea coins?
(August 22, 2018 at 1:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 22, 2018 at 10:49 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Bahaha my daughter will NEVER get even close to that. She will get a silver or gold dollar for the first and last and a 50 cent piece for the rest. (It helps that I work at a bank with regular access to these lol) Hmm maybe a 2 dollar bill for the last?

Sacagawea coins?

lol I have about 15 of those in my drawer. The half dollars and silver dollars are harder to come by. Maybe I could give her one of each of the gold dollars that have presidents on them and she could try for the whole set... she'd be a few teeth short but maybe we could think of some other tasks to get her the rest lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(August 22, 2018 at 1:33 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(August 22, 2018 at 1:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Sacagawea coins?

lol I have about 15 of those in my drawer. The half dollars and silver dollars are harder to come by. Maybe I could give her one of each of the gold dollars that have presidents on them and she could try for the whole set... she'd be a few teeth short but maybe we could think of some other tasks to get her the rest lol

She could collect other people’s teeth for you. But she’d have to extract them herself.

Kids love a challenge.

😉
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 22, 2018 at 1:39 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 22, 2018 at 1:33 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: lol I have about 15 of those in my drawer. The half dollars and silver dollars are harder to come by. Maybe I could give her one of each of the gold dollars that have presidents on them and she could try for the whole set... she'd be a few teeth short but maybe we could think of some other tasks to get her the rest lol

She could collect other people’s teeth for you.  But she’d have to extract them herself.

Kids love a challenge.

😉

lmao I can handle snot, blood, sweat, boogers, vomit, etc but I can't do teeth. Her daddy will handle the teeth and throw them away before I see them. I will handle the money. My mom has all three of her kids' baby teeth in envelopes and I didn't realize it and opened one to find the grossest thing in my life. She claims I will want to keep Charlie's when the time comes but I have been traumatized lol

Should have made a necklace with them. Anytime somebody gives you shit, just make sure that your body language makes them look at the "beads".
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I sort of wrecked the tooth fairy idea for my youngest. I forgot to remove the tooth and replace it with money one time and so it came out when she asked me about it. Ever since then, guilt took over and for each subsequent tooth, she got $10.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 44 2607 December 12, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  2375 Days and Counting onlinebiker 10 983 September 20, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1457 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  30 Days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 61 4024 December 31, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  80 days to go. onlinebiker 77 10957 September 2, 2019 at 12:20 pm
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3546 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  13 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 195 14207 November 29, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4139 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  When was "your" good old days? ignoramus 49 6699 April 4, 2018 at 8:07 am
  46 Days Later Foxaèr 19 2759 December 27, 2017 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: John V