Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth?
What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth?
I think to take over the world the way it is these days you would need to become so technologically advanced beyond the next best contender for Emperor that you could literally make anyone do anything you want without the slightest effort on your part. So, to accomplish this technological superiority you would need to be able to isolate yourself from all other countries and governments so that you could develop this advanced technology in secret. So, to accomplish that you would need plentiful resources that would allow you to do such a thing.[/b][/font][/size]
RE: What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth?
I think you should move to Galt's Gulch and wait it out.
RE: What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth?
Suck the dick of big oil?
(February 23, 2015 at 6:57 pm)H2O Wrote: I think to take over the world the way it is these days you would need to become so technologically advanced beyond the next best contender for Emperor that you could literally make anyone do anything you want without the slightest effort on your part. So, to accomplish this technological superiority you would need to be able to isolate yourself from all other countries and governments so that you could develop this advanced technology in secret. So, to accomplish that you would need plentiful resources that would allow you to do such a thing.[/b][/font][/size]

Given how well gorilla warfare works, I think you're going to have a hard time with that unless the new tech takes over peoples brains.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(February 23, 2015 at 6:57 pm)H2O Wrote: I think to take over the world the way it is these days you would need to become so technologically advanced beyond the next best contender for Emperor that you could literally make anyone do anything you want without the slightest effort on your part. So, to accomplish this technological superiority you would need to be able to isolate yourself from all other countries and governments so that you could develop this advanced technology in secret. So, to accomplish that you would need plentiful resources that would allow you to do such a thing.[/b][/font][/size]

[Image: Minime.jpg]

[Image: eyeroll_zps44b1c1e1.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Minions, you will need minions.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 23, 2015 at 8:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Minions, you will need minions.

Smithers release the hounds.
Act like you are the new messiah and you have come back and you say you kicked satans ass and the world is going to be peaceful.
And pretty much tell everyone to calm down and believe in me all religions and religious people you guys are fine if you do not believe in me.
And yeah pretty much that. Oh use some sort of technology that makes you look like you are the messiah and you can do all these magic like things.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
As I look at the world I wonder why anyone would want it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye, Earth! Jehanne 5 539 June 30, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 1254 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 2425 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9805 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 1231 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Become indistinguishable from a gangster Foxaèr 9 332 August 25, 2020 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How to not take critical feedback personally? copiedusername 9 1027 December 20, 2019 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Happy Earth Day? Foxaèr 3 504 April 29, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Will we, Can we, ever become martians? ignoramus 36 1817 February 18, 2019 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1104 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67